Help and FAQ
<<back to Help and Frequently Asked Questions
Please answer LibraryThing related questions here (and on the other Help and FAQ pages). To ASK questions, however, please use Talk.
FAQ stands for Frequently Asked Questions. We also accept RAQs (Rarely Asked Questions).
- Help/FAQ in other languages: None yet
- What now?
- Take the tour
- A short introduction to LibraryThing
- Adding and importing books
- Your library and your books ("How do I ...")
- General account issues
- Upgrading and gifts
- Organizational accounts
- Your profile
- Editing your profile and account
- Deleting Your account
- Friends and Connections
- Editing your books
- Talk and Groups
- Common Knowledge
- LibraryThing Local
- Adding Covers
If you are a/an...
- Lending on LibraryThing
- Cataloging Non-books
- Early Reviewers and Member Giveaways (free books!)
- LT Mobile - Android compatible - not fully supported (April 2015).
- Search Engine Plugins
- Use your books as an e-mail signature.
- RSS feeds
- Zotero support
- Bookstore integration
- Author Chats
- International LibraryThing
- Will you like it?
General Book Stuff
- ISBN Numbers (International Standard Book Numbers)
- Library of Congress (LOC) Numbers
- Rare book basics: finding out whether an unusual book really is worth something