Installing LibraryThing for Libraries: A Guide
LibraryThing for Libraries is composed of discrete enhancements, with different installations:
- Catalog Enhancements, including recommendations, tags and other editions and translations
- Reviews Enhancement
- Shelf Browse Enhancement
- Series and Awards Enhancements
- Stack Map Enhancement
- Book Display Widgets
 OPAC-specific Instructions
Click on the appropriate OPAC name for specific installation instructions. If your OPAC is not listed, and you need assistance, please email email@example.com.
- Generic LTFL Installation (not system specific)
- III WebPac Pro and non-Pro
- Horizon Information Portal 3.x
- Sirsi iBistro (also iLink and e-Library)
- OCLC, Amlib
- EOS Web
- SirsiDynix EPS
- Civica Spydus
- TLC LS2
- Sirsi Web2
- OCLC SunRise
- OCLC OLIB
- Eloquent System WebGENCAT
- Libero WebOPAC
- EBSCO EDS
 Additional installation instructions
If you are installing *just* one of these enhancements, you'll need the OPAC specific instructions above in addition to:
Installing the Reviews Enhancement
Read this if you've already installed the Catalog Enhancements, and are adding Reviews.
Installing Just the Reviews Enhancement
Read this if you want to install the Reviews Enhancement by itself.
Installing Shelf Browse
Read this if you want to install Shelf Browse.
Read this to install the Stack Map enhancement.
Read this to set up BookPsychic.
Installing the Reviews widget
Read this if you want to install the Reviews widget (this is for libraries using the Reviews Enhancement).
- There's a troubleshooting section here.
- You can always contact Abby @librarything.com