What do I do?
LibraryThing for Libraries
LibraryThing for Libraries helps libraries enhance their existing library catalogs with tags, recommendations, reviews, and other features.
- See the LibraryThing for Libraries Wiki.
- Library Anywhere is a new product that puts library catalogs on mobile phones.
- Useful links: index of features, list of new features, and history of LibraryThing
- Help and FAQ.
- Help with your CueCat barcode scanner.
- HelpThing page. Still under construction!
- Abbreviations found on LibraryThing.
- Terms of Service: information on what's allowed and not allowed on LT, with links to specific guidance for authors, libraries, publishers, and bookstores.
- Legacy Libraries
- Book Festivals: please go to LT Local
- Classroom Apps for LibraryThing
- Public Library Venues
- Literary Awards
- Hurricane Irene Relief
- The Personal Library Guide
Help us out
- Add some reviews
- Bug tracking
- Frequently requested features
- Help us harvest some photos
- WikiThing tools
- Vote on Spam Reports and Tag Combining
- Author, publisher and bookstore form letters
- Transcribing podcasts
- October 2014 ReadaThing
- August-September 2014 ReadaThing
- April 2014 ReadaThing
- June 2013 ReadaThing
- Final/End-of-2012 ReadaThing
- Summer 2012 ReadaThing
- February 2012 LibraryThing ReadaThing / "Dickens of a ReadaThing"
- November 2011 LibraryThing 100 Hour Readathon
- August 2011 LibraryThing Readathon
- April 2011 LibraryThing Readathon
- October 2010 LibraryThing Readathon theme: Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon
- August 2010 LibraryThing Readathon theme: reading in public
- May 2010 LibraryThing Readathon theme: children's books and collections
- April 2010 LibraryThing Readathon
- Trial LibraryThing Readathon, the Beta test!
- ReadaThing—HOW TO & History
- ReadaThing Wiki TEMPLATE
- History of LibraryThing.
- State of the Thing.
- All my covers.
- I want my...
- One by One
- LibraryThing Haikus
- LibraryThing Roulette