<action> [named page] </action>
The action tag corresponds to equivalently named pages in the Simple homepage options.
The <action> tag creates a link to a Library Anywhere page. The text inside the <action> tag is the page that is linked to. This text can be either one of the default pages (listed below) or a free-standing page.
- homepage - The library homepage within Library Anywhere (ie., the top-level page for a library)
- askalibrarian - The default "Ask a librarian" page
- hoursandlocations - The hours and location page for your library or locations
- events - The events page
- myaccount - The Library Anywhere equivalent of your OPAC's "my account" page, or similar functionality
Free-standing pages are linked to with an action like <action>other-XX</action>, substituting the page's id for the "XX." The id of a page can be seen as the right column on the "Other pages" page (go to it).
- Contains: A page name, either from the default list or a custom page.
- Contained by: <item> tag
Note how actions have default text in the example, but the text can be over ridden with the <text> tag.
<group> <item> <action>homepage</action> </item> <item> <action>askalibrarian</action> </item> <item> <action>hoursandlocations</action> </item> <item> <action>events</action> </item> <item> <action>myaccount</action> </item> <item> <action>other-4</action> </item> <item> <text>Back to home</text> <action>homepage</action> </item> </group>
- <action>logo</action> is equivalent to <image>logo</image>, but this use of the <action> tag is deprecated.