Timeless by Gail Carriger
Authors:Gail Carriger
Info:Orbit (2012), Edition: Original, Mass Market Paperback, 416 pages
Collections:Your library, Recently Read, Permanent Collection
Rating:***1/2
Tags:read, fiction, steampunk, vampires, werewolves

Timeless by Gail Carriger

English (98)  Piratical (1)  All languages (99)
Without a doubt this is the best of the series for wickedly clever asides and innuendos. There's also a delicious new romance, several mysteries including a murder - you’ll never guess whodunnit - and a transformation I never saw coming. Best of all, now that Prudence is out, I don’t have to be sad that this is the end of the Parasol Protectorate series. ( )
  wandaly | Jun 30, 2016 |
I really love this series and found this book to be just as entertaining as the previous ones. I'm not really sure what I thought about the ending (don't worry, I don't do spoilers) but I think that I need to read the entire series again, all in one go, in order to make up my mind how I feel about it. I love the characters as well as Carriger's style of writing and found myself giggling out loud during various parts of the story.

This entire series is just plain fun. ( )
  BuffyBarber | Jun 5, 2016 |
Not my favorite from the series. ( )
  Half-elf28 | Jun 1, 2016 |
I want More! ( )
  SashaM | Apr 20, 2016 |
What a great ending to a great series! Where to begin with this review. I was bummed to find out bad things about beloved characters. Very shocked at how life changed for Ivy and Tunstell! As always LOVE the relationship between Conall and Alexia. Seeing Prudence a little older was fun and seeing the challenges that such a special child brought about was very entertaining to read. My favorite part of the book was the changes in Lyall and Biffy though. I enjoyed reading how they reacted to each other and how Biffy grew as a wolf once he learned to accept it. As with all of the Parasol books, I was highly amused and entertained, in addition to being intrigued at the mystery of it all. ( )
  MynTop | Apr 8, 2016 |

Gail Carrigerprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Gray, EmilyNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Panepinto, LaurenCover designersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Ricci, DonnaCover modelsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
"I said no such thing," grumbled Lord Maccon, allowing himself, begrudgingly, to be trussed in a new evening jacket.

Alexia Tarabotti, Lady Maccon, must answer a mystifying summons to Egypt from the world's oldest vampire. Meanwhile back in London, beta werewolf Professor Lyall and new pack member Biffy find love in unexpected places while investigating nefarious goings-on.… (more)

Orbit Books

An edition of this book was published by Orbit Books.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 109,102,699 books! | Top bar: Always visible