Crochet So Fine: Exquisite Designs with Fine…

Crochet So Fine: Exquisite Designs with Fine Yarns

by Kristin Omdahl

I've been oogling the designs from the book on Ravelry since it first came out, & I finally borrowed the book from the library to see for myself. I was hoping to have time to actually make something out of it, but alas, that will have to be another time.

There are so many gorgeous designs, I wouldn't have been able to just pick one. If I was doing the Ravelry blogging challenge, where you work through all the projects in a book... this would be the book for me (or maybe one of my sock books, but that's another topic for another day). I don't think there is one project in the book that I wouldn't want to make, and there are many projects that I'd love to make more then once, in different colors & / or for gifts (such as Cascade sweater, or the Skinny Flower scarf, or the Diamonds shawl...)

My absolutely favorite project, however, is Pearl's Cardigan, which is made with the easily available, easily affordable, and/or easily substituted for a more expensive yarn, if you'd like.

This is another must-buy for your crochet library. ( )
  anastaciaknits | Oct 29, 2016 |
Lovely crochet patterns for use with fine yarns to create lacy jackets, shawl, and other garments.
  ritaer | Oct 13, 2016 |
Once you have learned the basic stitches this book is a must. Every pattern is beautiful, the pictures are beautiful, and the instructions are clear. The wearables are sized small to x-large and include stitch diagrams and written instructions. ( )
  arrwa | Apr 25, 2011 |
To Marlon, my inspiration.  I love you with all my heart and soul.

In addition to a variety of stitch patterns, motifs, and techniques, Crochet So Fine includes tutorials with detailed illustrations and instruction on Tunisian crochet, broomstick crochet, and hairpin lace. The garments include couture details such as colorwork, beading, lace, ruffles, tiers, and more. All stitch motifs include charts, and the specialized techniques include how-to sections. --from publisher description… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,245,452 books! | Top bar: Always visible