Wicked Appetite by Janet Evanovich

Wicked Appetite

by Janet Evanovich

Casting Spells by Barbara Bretton (TheLibraryhag)
    TheLibraryhag: Same sort of magical craziness. Casting Spells is very out there but they remind me of each other.
    Demon Hunting in Dixie by Lexi George (TheLibraryhag)
    TheLibraryhag: Both funny and quirky paranormal.
    A Veiled Deception by Annette Blair (TheLibraryhag)
    TheLibraryhag: Both books have sexy guys and are very funny. Both are magically delicious.

English (127)  Dutch (1)  Piratical (1)  All (129)
Nice Cozy mystery change from Plumb ( )
  GailL | Mar 8, 2017 |
I love Janet Evanovich! She's witty - makes me smile and laugh out loud quite often! If you're a fan of the awesome Stephanie Plum, you'll love Lizzie and Diesel. ( )
  candace.neal | Mar 3, 2017 |
I liked it
  lcsmith1 | Nov 12, 2016 |
I am a big fan of Janet Evanovich but I am not a fan of this book. I liked the main female character but she is quite the scardy cat and quite guliable which is a turn off for me if they don't improve over the length of the book. The side story with Glo and her desire to perform spells is also a turn-off but occasionally comical. The book lacked the typical Evanovich humor that I have grown to love. I hope the next book is better. The book had a decent storyline and plot. ( )
  SBShepherd | Oct 16, 2016 |
Janet Evanovich has a way with words- she evokes images that make me laugh out loud. This is a new series for me and I put off reading it because it looked too 'romance-y.' Ok, so I was wrong. Sort of. The big romance is the last sentence of the last chapter and it was not too 'romance-y.' I actually kind of expected it. I also rooted for it. But I digress.

The story is a lot of fun. Like the Stephanie Plum series, this book is hilarious. There is not so much mystery as laugh out loud moments. I definitely want to read the next one. ( )
  enemyanniemae | Jul 23, 2016 |
My name is Elizabeth Tucker.

Life in Marblehead has had a pleasant predictability, until Diesel arrives. Rumor has it that a collection of priceless ancient relics representing the Seven Deadly Sins have made their way to Boston’s North Shore. Partnered with pastry chef Lizzie Tucker, Diesel bullies and charms his way through historic Salem to track them down—and his criminal mastermind cousin Gerewulf Grimorie. The black-haired, black-hearted Wulf is on the hunt for the relic representing gluttony. Caught in a race against time, Diesel and Lizzie soon find out that more isn’t always better, as they battle Wulf and the first of the deadly sins.

With delectable characters and non-stop thrills that have made Janet Evanovich a household name, Wicked Appetite will leave you hungry for more.

Life in Marblehead has had a pleasant predictability, until Diesel arrives. Rumor has it that a collection of priceless ancient relics representing the Seven Deadly Sins have made their way to Boston's North Shore. Partnered with pastry chef Lizzie Tucker, Diesel bullies and charms his way through historic Salem to track them down, and his criminal mastermind cousin Gerewulf Grimorie. The black-haired, black-hearted Wulf is on the hunt for the relic representing gluttony. Caught in a race against time, Diesel and Lizzie soon find out that more isn't always better, as they battle Wulf and the first of the deadly sins.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 113,259,757 books! | Top bar: Always visible