Crash Landing! by Francine Pascal

Crash Landing!

by Francine Pascal

This is the third book in the Stop the Wedding series. This book has it all romance, adventure, sexual chemistry and an HEA! I especially liked Sophia she is such a strong independent woman and pretty much says exactly what she thinks! Gibbs is totally out of his element with Sophia but he handles it well and comes out just the kind of hero we love!
Review copy supplied by the author in exchange for a fair and honest review. ( )
  debr56 | Dec 30, 2014 |
"I can't believe how beautiful it is up here!" Enid Rollins exclaimed, looking down through the window of the tiny plane at the rolling green hills surrounding Secca Lake.

The story of sixteen-year-old Polly who learns about love, betrayal and forgiveness.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 99,124,323 books! | Top bar: Always visible