Sarah's Seduction (Men of August) by Lora…

Sarah's Seduction (Men of August) (original 2003; edition 2004)

by Lora Leigh

Member:jfedolak
Title:Sarah's Seduction (Men of August)
Authors:Lora Leigh
Info:Ellora's Cave (2004), Paperback
Rating:*****

Sarah's Seduction by Lora Leigh (2003)

SONY
  Talthor | Oct 19, 2013 |
This book definitely cannot be read alone. It is the pivotal story that starts the build up to the ending in Heather's Gift. Marly's Choice could be read without reading the other stories because you were left believing that the story had ended. The bad guy was found and taken care of and all was well with the world. Well if you have ever read any of Lora's books you would know that wasn't the case. We hadn't found out what went on with the brothers yet and we hadn't found out how Jennings was able to get so close to Marly and the guys when there was so much security. Now that is part of my problem with this story. These people that are providing security should realize that someone on the inside is helping this mad person. No one as well trained as these security people wouldn't start to suspect there was a problem with either someone on the ranch or someone in their firm.

As for Sarah and Brock they were a lovable couple and while Sarah fought long and hard over being attracted to Sam the the life style that he needs she really was turned on. I guess Sarah was just a product of the society that she was raised in. If it is plain old vanilla than it is perverted and dirty. I wonder how long we are going to allow what others think is moral to dictate what we are happy with. As with Cade, I would probably behavior just to have Brock spank and punish me.

This story also begins the love story for Sam and Heather. We also get a look at Sam and the fact that of the three August men he is probably the most damaged. I don't remember why he is so hurt but I look forward to reading his story again so I will remember. ( )
  LadyIsis | May 28, 2012 |
I love Brock.....not in love with the continued sharing...but if you can get over it, it's a really great story....I just skipped over the sharing scenes and and tried to pretend, in my head that Cade and Marly didn't participate anymore. ( )
  guiltypleasures | Jan 23, 2012 |
  guiltypleasures | Jan 22, 2012 |
Second in the series of the August brothers, this is not as powerful as Marly's Choice, bascially because it treds on exactly the same ground. Years ago the 3 brothers endured something so terrible that their only solution is to share the women they have sex with today. It's an overwrought and frankly silly idea, but somehow it works in Marly's choice but appears more labored here. Sarah had no particular personality, Brock felt like Cade lite (hero from the first book) and the mysterious shooting/attacking was an exact repeat of the first book. And the sex, while intense, is more of the same. So no real need to go here, the first book suffices. ( )
  amf0001 | Dec 6, 2009 |

On a hot summer night six years before, Brock August showed Sarah Tate a passion that would nearly destroy her. But fear and innocence drove her from his arms and into a marriage she neither wanted, nor found happiness in. Now Sarah is free and she wants that night she lost. One night, a few stolen hours to know the heat and passion of the man she never forgot. But Brock has other plans in mind. A secret, a passion, a desire his brothers share. A desire Sarah will be unable to deny. That is, if she can escape the dark designs of the stalker intent on destroying the August men.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,605,345 books! | Top bar: Always visible