Overwinter by David Wellington

I suppose if I had read book 1 of this series first I would be more understanding of the characters but this just wasn't quite my kind of book. Two werewolves are joined by a psychotic third, who is being hunted by a blue-skinned man (wonderful what coodial silver will do to you) who is being supported by governments to hunt killer werewolves. Interesting but not really my thing. ( )
  wyvernfriend | Apr 3, 2012 |
~Lady Journal /Zombie Girl Review ~

(Warning: Might Contain Slight Spoiler)

I have discovered an author that has got me hypnotize by his work. The name is David Wellington and he has written a couple different series on vampires etc. This particular series that I love and I thought this has to be shared with the world! Cheyenne Clark is out for vengeance in the name of her father. Who was killed years before by a Lycanthropic (Werewolf) so violently in front of her eyes as a small child! This has been tragically tattooed to her brain all her life. Cheyenne Clark must do what she has to do to seek her family’s justice. She ventures out , all alone in the Great Arctic Circle on a trail of a ancients secret that is about to unfold itself right in to her reality. She becomes lost and cold & frightened! It’s becoming sundown and the full moon is coming. Cheyenne can’t find help from anyone. There is not a sole around, any signs of human civilization? When suddenly she realizes she is now up against the monster that took her family away! When she tries to seek refuge, she finds a tree to climb up high. Only to find that she was injured in her attempt of escape! Now Cheyenne is infected with the curse. What will she do? This is a must read series!! Horary for David Wellington and his brilliance of an imagination!

For more please feel free to check out my blog!
http://zombiegirlreveiw.blogspot.com/ ( )
  Robineliza | Dec 29, 2011 |

Cheyenne Clark prowls the Arctic Circle on the trail of an ancient secret that could remove a lycanthropic curse and make her human again.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,653,425 books! | Top bar: Always visible