The Sookie Stackhouse Companion (Sookie…

The Sookie Stackhouse Companion (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood) (original 2011; edition 2011)

by Charlaine Harris

Member:arielfl
Title:The Sookie Stackhouse Companion (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood)
Authors:Charlaine Harris
Info:Ace Hardcover (2011), Edition: 1st, Hardcover, 480 pages
Collections:To read
Rating:***
Tags:Fantasy Series/ Southern Vampire

The Sookie Stackhouse Companion by Charlaine Harris (2011)

Great information on the whole Sookieverse and some fantastic extra conversation between Bill and Eric. There is a map of town and recipes from foods in the book. The is a detailed timeline to help keep you Sookieverse in order while waiting for the next book. ( )
  TheYodamom | Jan 29, 2016 |
If you have any questions, or have forgotten (like I have) what has happened to Sookie et. al. since the beginning of the series, this is the book for you. It has everything, including: timelines, a map of Bon Temps, explanations of the types of supes, Sookie's family tree, recipes, a new story, and many other features......

I read most of this in one sitting, but all the Drama of Sookie this & Sookie that, getting hurt, slashed, raped, almost drained...... Just a bit too much for one night and Inow realize that these books are not as light reading as I once believed them to be. ( )
  Auntie-Nanuuq | Jan 18, 2016 |
I was so excited when I found this book on my PX (which never ever has what I want). I can't really review review it because this book is what it says it is, a companion. There is a story in the book though, Small Town Wedding, that brings back one of my favorite characters, Quinn. So...I loved the story, obviously for that reason. I was so happy how that one turned out for him. It's a short story so I can't give much detail, you will have to read it to find out.

There are all kinds of cool things going on in this book though. A short recap of all the books in the series as well as a list of Sookieverse novellas. There is trivia, recipes sent in by readers, FAQ section, and character information. I loved reading all the little tidbits about Sookie's world. If you are in love with the Sookieverse you definitely need to have this book.

rosetyper9 | Nov 12, 2015 |
I thought the novella was fun and intense. I like short stories. The rest of the companion was useful and interesting. All in all, a good book. ( )
  VincentDarlage | Jan 30, 2015 |
a great companion to have. the wedding story is cute. i might try a couple of the recipes. ( )
  jodiesohl | Jun 4, 2014 |
It was May, I had a great tan, and I was going on a road trip.

A tour of Bon Temps, Louisiana, provides a definitive guide to the family, friends, enemies, adventures, and lovers of clairvoyant waitress Sookie Stackhouse, heroine of the bestselling novels and HBO series "True Blood."

436 wanted2 pay2 pay

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,134,831 books! | Top bar: Always visible