The Sookie Stackhouse Companion (Sookie…

The Sookie Stackhouse Companion (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood) (original 2011; edition 2011)

by Charlaine Harris

Member:arielfl
Title:The Sookie Stackhouse Companion (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood)
Authors:Charlaine Harris
Info:Ace Hardcover (2011), Edition: 1st, Hardcover, 480 pages
Collections:To read
Rating:***
Tags:Fantasy Series/ Southern Vampire

The Sookie Stackhouse Companion by Charlaine Harris (2011)

a great companion to have. the wedding story is cute. i might try a couple of the recipes. ( )
  jodiesohl | Jun 4, 2014 |
These book is a good review of Sookie's Universe till the moment it came out. It explain pretty well each of the characters that participate (even the non important ones) has a couple of new stories (new stories are always a plus) The interview with Baldwin is interesting and some of Harris answers, as a good fan I always want a little bit more but the book delivers, is not going to blow your mind if you are a fan but is always a good guide if you want to review a character ( )
  CaroPi | May 6, 2014 |
I am not the biggest fan of the Sookie Stackhouse series. Granted, the literary version in much smarter than her television counterpart. The series is, in a word, bizarre. It has gotten very intricate and, I had originally thought, convoluted.

However, The Sookie Stackhouse Companion saves the day! Everything you need to know about Charlaine Harris' series up until her latest novel, Deadlocked. I was a big fan of the timeline, because I have this thing with continuity, and the comprehensive character glossary in the back. I don't own any of Harris' books but I kind of want this one when it comes out in paperback. ( )

Y2Ash | Apr 16, 2014 |
It was May, I had a great tan, and I was going on a road trip.

A tour of Bon Temps, Louisiana, provides a definitive guide to the family, friends, enemies, adventures, and lovers of clairvoyant waitress Sookie Stackhouse, heroine of the bestselling novels and HBO series "True Blood."

598 wanted2 pay2 pay

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,320,176 books! | Top bar: Always visible