Pinkalicious: Tickled Pink by Victoria Kann

Pinkalicious: Tickled Pink (edition 2010)

by Victoria Kann

Member:b.s.
Title:Pinkalicious: Tickled Pink
Authors:Victoria Kann
Info:HarperFestival (2010), Paperback, 24 pages

Pinkalicious: Tickled Pink by Victoria Kann

"Pinkalicious" is a typical story for girls. The day is rainy so a girl and her mother decide to make cupcakes, pink cupcakes. When she asks her brother is he would like one, he would not take it because it's pink. The little girl eats so many pink cupcakes that she turns pink. She gets more pink with each cupcake she sneaks. The doctor orders her to eat a diet of green food. This story does not have the clearest message. I would not use this story in the classroom. It is focuses on the interests of girls. I also noticed the role of her mother. Her mother takes her to the doctor and also cooks the cupcakes with her. ( )
  JTansom | Dec 2, 2015 |
Fancy Nancy and the Fall Foliage by Jane O'Connor is a contemporary fiction about Pinkalicious, a young girl who loves everything pink. In this story she is a school worried that she is not funny enough. The is another young girl who makes fun of her and They have a joke contest to see who is the funniest.
I found this to be a great read with colorful pictures. The text was easy to follow and I really enjoyed the jokes.
For story extenders I would encourage the children to tell jokes. and we would make up a few. I would add pink items to collage in the art area. For science I would add paint shad card samples that the children could sort or put in order from light to dark. ( )
  imamarie | Oct 25, 2014 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0061928771, Paperback)

When Tiffany challenges Pinkalicious to a laugh-off, the pressure is on to create the most pinkerrifically funny joke of all time.

Even if Pinkalicious doesn't win the contest, she's going to have a lot of fun trying!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:59:13 -0400)

When Tiffany challenges her to a laugh-off, Pinkalicious is determined to come up with the all-time funniest joke.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 113,281,981 books! | Top bar: Always visible