The Wanderer (Wasteland, #1) by Crystal…

The Wanderer (Wasteland, #1) (edition 2010)

by Crystal Jordan

Member:Tricialenht
Title:The Wanderer (Wasteland, #1)
Authors:Crystal Jordan
Info:Samhain Publishing, Ltd. , Kindle Edition, 76 pages

The Wanderer by Crystal Jordan

Why so short?! I wanted more! Kadira and Ezra had great chemistry. The foursome was hot. I loved the post-apocalyptic landscape with remnants of our world tossed in. Bring on more of Ezra's vibrating gadgets! *wink*.

I wish the story was longer because there was a lot of telling the characters inner feelings and not enough showing. I think if the story was longer we could've seen Kadira and Ezra fall in love. Even with the short length, Jordan does a great job creating a sexy atmosphere and couple you want to root for.

Now that I've met the Wanderer, I'm curious about the other three types of females in this world. ( )
  Akaria | May 13, 2015 |
This short novel of erotica takes place in a post-apocalyptic Earth and is the first installment in the Wasteland series. Jordan spends only a small amount of time on world-building and setting. Not surprising considering you really know to begin with that these elements are just filler in between the very graphic sex scenes. So let's get to the main part, the sex. The scenes are fairly well written although I imagine standard for the genre. I've never read erotica before this so bear in mind this is coming from someone who is new. Features sex scenes involving M/M, F/F, M/F/M, and foursomes too...also an interesting scene of sex at knife-point. If you read erotica these things will no doubt be nothing new so I'll save the warning that it's not for prudish folks. I doubt I'll read the rest of the series but overall, this was a fun way to pass an evening! ( )
  KindleReader | Jul 26, 2010 |

Crystal Jordan is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,360,938 books! | Top bar: Always visible