Presenting . . . Tallulah by Tori Spelling

Presenting . . . Tallulah

by Tori Spelling, Hilary Liftin

Other authors: Vanessa Brantley Newton (Illustrator)

This book is cute, and I think kids will like it because they might see themselves in it. I think this book is great for teaching about setting. ( )
  Ginger_Malone | Apr 24, 2013 |
As a teacher I would use this book to help my students understand setting, the students are aware that she is in a school, but how would this change the story if she would have been in a jungle or a circus?

Students i believe would enjoy this story because she ends up getting what she wants which is the puppy. ( )
  bkp008 | Apr 24, 2013 |
I really loved this book...it was a typical little girl who would get made fun of for wearing a fancy dress but one day she showed everybody her true inner self. ( )
  kaf015 | Apr 24, 2013 |
This book is literally about my girlfriend. She grew up the same way and turned out the same way. It's about a girl who has boy-ish tendencies and is different than all other girls. A boy comes along and admires her for who she is. They fall in love and Tallulah eventually grows up a little. This teaches the lesson that we need to accept people for who they are, but we ourselves need to be open to change as well. This book is good for making predictions because it's not your typical soul mate love story. Really cute, absolutely loved it. ( )
  hipsterkidd | Apr 23, 2013 |
Good book about for teachers to show that it is okay being different.and that you should be happy for who you are! Kids will enjoy this book because they can show who they really are and not to pretend to be anyone else.
  MichelleForestier | Apr 22, 2013 |

Tori Spellingprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Liftin, Hilarymain authorall editionsconfirmed
Newton, Vanessa BrantleyIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Tallulah is always being told what she cannot do because of the kind of girl people perceive her to be, but with the help of the new boy in school, she finds a way to just be herself.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,727,146 books! | Top bar: Always visible