Bubbles Ablaze by Sarah Strohmeyer

Bubbles Ablaze (edition 2004)

by Sarah Strohmeyer

Member:whybehave2002
Title:Bubbles Ablaze
Authors:Sarah Strohmeyer
Info:Dutton/Peguin
Collections:Series, Read, Mystery, Your library (inactive)
Tags:amateur-sleuth, bubbles, continue, humor, mystery-cozy, pennsylvania, read, series, bookmooch

Bubbles Ablaze by Sarah Strohmeyer

I couldn't put this book down! I finished it in two days. My favorite so far. I found it to be a little edgy with that intensity you get from the possibility of danger. ( )
  whybehave2002 | Feb 11, 2019 |
Book # 3 in the series and I'm still hooked. Bubbles is a hoot! ( )
  BookConcierge | Jan 27, 2016 |
Synopsis: Bubbles gets a fax to show up at a coal mine. Stiletto gets a message to cover a train wreck. They find themselves nearly killed in an explosion in a coal mine. Bubbles chases down leads and finally finds out who is behind the murders, the people trying to clean up the environment and protect the population, and who is out to keep she and Stiletto apart.
Review: Brain candy; fun to read but no real depth. The ending was a bit of a reach and a surprise. ( )
  DrLed | Aug 23, 2015 |
Still waiting on her big chance to do a hard news story, News-Times and ace hairdresser Bubbles Yablonsky is wearing her new sexy underwear when she gets the fax sending her to an abandoned coal mine. In a matter of moments she's stuck under a mountain with a dead man.

Typical Bubbles fun spiked with beauty recipes and humorous mishaps involving Bubbles, her daughter's boyfriend and the mysterious Slagville Sirens. ( )
  SunnySD | Jul 7, 2012 |
I love Bubbles! ( )
  cougargirl1967 | Apr 30, 2010 |
For Elaine and Wendy, for sending me to the Patch. And for Dad
Looking back, I guess my first mistake was to assume that a rookie reporter could pursue both a hot story and a hot sex life.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0451212177, Mass Market Paperback)

A bizarre murder scene leads not-so-dumb blonde Bubbles Yablonsky and her main squeeze into the heart of a conspiracy linked to a secret cadre of strange women, and a mysterious assassin who wants Bubbles's investigation to go up in flames....

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:08:13 -0400)

Racing to an abandoned coal mine where she has been told she will find a big news story, Bubbles Yablonsky instead finds her boyfriend out cold and the body of a murdered man nearby.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,373,525 books! | Top bar: Always visible