Passion by Lauren Kate
    The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller (Sukisue7)
    Sukisue7: Similar themes of past lives, reincarnation, soul mates.
    My Name Is Memory by Ann Brashares (Sukisue7)
    Sukisue7: Similar themes of past lives, past histories, reincarnation, soul mates.
    Unearthly by Cynthia Hand (snazz)

i really liked the first book, but from it just went down hill from there ( )
  AmandaEmma | Mar 26, 2014 |
This book is my favorite of the series so far. Onto Fallen in Love! ( )
  Steph1203 | Mar 14, 2014 |
My only problem with the book is that the author really hasn't moved the story since the end of the first book. Nothing has changed, and we really haven't learned anything new. ( )
  Ahnya | Jan 25, 2014 |
This book picks up right off where the second left off. At first it was interesting, getting to see some of Luce's past lives, but then it got mind numbingly slow and dull and while I liked seeing all the different lives Luce has lived and how her relationship with Daniel progresses then tragically ends...it got rather dull and I found myself wondering where is this going and almost gave up.

But I'm so glad I didn't cause as the book progressed and we go through the different lives...Luce finally starts to learn things and there's some really beautiful passages over describing this epic connection with Daniel and the love they feel for each other no matter what.

Bill the gargoyle was actually one of my favourite things about this book, the snarky little character who pops in to help give Luce some direction. With a diabolically good twist at the end. Part of me thinks how did I not see that actually coming? But it was still good anyway. Which leads to the set up of the final novel in the series.

This series is the first fallen angel YA paranormal romance series I read and its one of my favourites. And one I've actually read more than the first book in. Its a weird one because I'm not even sure why I like it so much. i just do ( )
  sunsetxcocktail | Oct 20, 2013 |
It was too short for me. Sigh... more sequel.

I couldnt really say anything about the book... kinda disappointing I guess since this book is prepping you up for the next book and didn't offer newer thing except offering some more questions that needs answering (hence the time paradox weakness). I felt I end the book to quickly but overall, its an okay sequel. ( )
  aoibhealfae | Sep 23, 2013 |

Desperate to unlock the curse that condemns her love for Daniel, Luce revisits her past incarnations trying to understand her fate, but Daniel is chasing her throughout the centuries in order to keep her from rewriting their history.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,498,473 books! | Top bar: Always visible