Passion (Fallen, Book 3) by Lauren Kate

Passion (Fallen, Book 3) (edition 2012)

by Lauren Kate (Author)

Series: Fallen (3)

Desperate to unlock the curse that condemns her love for Daniel, Luce revisits her past incarnations trying to understand her fate, but Daniel is chasing her throughout the centuries in order to keep her from rewriting their history.
Member:devon_snedden
Title:Passion (Fallen, Book 3)
Authors:Lauren Kate (Author)
Info:Ember (2012), Edition: Reprint, 448 pages
Collections:Your library, To read

Passion by Lauren Kate

The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller (Sukisue7)
    Sukisue7: Similar themes of past lives, reincarnation, soul mates.
    My Name Is Memory by Ann Brashares (Sukisue7)
    Sukisue7: Similar themes of past lives, past histories, reincarnation, soul mates.
    Unearthly by Cynthia Hand (snazz)

The best book in the series so far. It was full of action and cleared most of the things like the beginning of the curse. Totally worth to read and I can't wait to read the last installment in the series.
There was a few new characters and I have to say that even though Bill was a very nice guy all the time there was always something suspicious about him and look how that turned out.

Looking forward to finally hearing rest of the story and what happens in the very end.
  AllAndAnyBooks | Sep 17, 2020 |
This was another book where I wanted to ask the main character what she was thinking numerous times. I kept wanting to tell her to wait and think and probably stop being an anxsty (yeah, I get that she's a teen, but she doesn't have to sit there going "I don't KNOW if Daniel loves me!") It was definitely a pick-up after book two, however. ( )
  t1bnotown | Jan 17, 2020 |
Tons of time travel! At first, I tried to keep track of where I was going but it became so fast and furious that I was just along for the ride. Luce and Daniel search for each other over the times that they have lived and Luce has died. A little too much traveling for my taste but it is certainly what this book series is about. The lives lived and died. ( )
  whybehave2002 | Dec 10, 2019 |
decisamente meglio, finalmente un po' di azione! e ora l'ultimo capitolo... ( )
  elerwen | May 29, 2019 |
Very good- can't wait for the final book. ( )
  kweber319 | May 13, 2019 |
Failing to catch me at first keep encouraged,
Missing me one place search another,
I stop somewhere waiting for you.

—WALT WHITMAN, Song of Myself
For M and T,
heaven-sent messengers
Lucinda!

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 151,411,829 books! | Top bar: Always visible