Troublemaker, Book 2 by Janet Evanovich

Troublemaker, Book 2

by Janet Evanovich, Alex Evanovich

Other authors: Joëlle Jones (Illustrator)

Series: Alexandra Barnaby (3.2)

64None184,953 (3)4

This was fun. The storyline does support those that have gone before in the 'regular' books. ( )
  DrLed | Jan 17, 2013 |
I haven’t read any of the other Barnaby stories but when this one just happened to be at the library I thought it would be a quick and fun read.

It makes me very excited to pick up the first of the graphic novels as well as the actual books I’ve been collecting on the series to hopefully read soon.

In this particular volume, the crew sets sail to find the wooden body that matches up with a recently acquired wooden hand, in hopes that it will save all their lives – protect them from the original owners and the voodoo that might follow them should they choose to keep it.

It was quite a fun and quick read.
  blondierocket | Aug 29, 2011 |
I am not sure what I can say that is new. Because this is the second half, and I already reviewed the first half. I did like the way it wrapped up. It was a cute story. I will say I prefer the Barnaby novels to these. But it was a fun experiment, and a nice change. ( )
  krissa | Mar 3, 2011 |

Janet Evanovichprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Evanovich, Alexmain authorall editionsconfirmed
Jones, JoëlleIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

When Hooker's boat is stolen by Nitro, Barnaby and Hooker step up their efforts to find the wooden statue of Baron Samedi that goes with the hand that they found, but they run into difficulty getting the statue back to Miami.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,461,677 books! | Top bar: Always visible