If Tomorrow Comes by Sidney Sheldon

If Tomorrow Comes (original 1985; edition 1988)

by Sidney Sheldon

Member:rumpa12
Title:If Tomorrow Comes
Authors:Sidney Sheldon
Info:Grand Central Publishing (1988), Mass Market Paperback, 416 pages

If Tomorrow Comes by Sidney Sheldon (1985)

I first saw the movie/mini-series and then read the book. The book still had more to offer even though I knew the plot from the movie. This is the book that made me fall in love with romance and adventure books. ( )
  ClosetWryter | Mar 3, 2014 |
This has been one of my comfort reads from the time I discovered it at the public library during my pre-teen years (when I was probably too young to be reading it) up until now. The book is a deeply satisfying tale of revenge, redemption, and romance, all in the midst of adventures that take the characters around the world as they take on different disguises to mingle in a glamorous circles and con the rich and the awful. What more could you ask for? ( )
  Samchan | Mar 31, 2013 |
Tracy is wrongly gaoled, escapes, and then plots revenge against the men who framed her. The first "real" book I read, taken from my mothers book shelf. I keep coming back to re-read it. ( )
  triplestripe | Dec 30, 2012 |
Read it when I was fourteen (hiding from mommy) I wont recommend anyone to do the same...gave me nightmares for years...creepy book! ( )
  Ymusmani | Sep 7, 2012 |
What a great story! How to make the impossible possible. I couldn't put it down. ( )
  dannN | Nov 22, 2010 |
Book was great! once I start reading it, all that ever stop from me reading is when my eyes closes and I start to snore.

For Barry with love
She undressed slowly, dreamily, and when she was naked, she selected a bright red negligee to wear so that the blood would not show.

Determined to destroy the untouchable crime lords who ruined her mothers life, an idealistic computer technician embarks on a series of dazzling escapades that carry her from New Orleans to London, Paris to Biarritz, and Madrid to Amsterdam.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,258,850 books! | Top bar: Always visible