Meat: A Kitchen Education by James Peterson

Meat: A Kitchen Education

by James Peterson

Winner of a 2011 James Beard award, James Peterson has again outdone himself. I am not sure that I completely agree with his personal philosophy of eating less meat, but I completely agree that we should eat better meat, and that we should enjoy it more.

The author covers all of the major meat groups but does it with a great eye toward classical cuisine. The recipes are always first-rate and easy to follow, his photographs are beautiful, and should he give up cooking, I think that Mr. Peterson could easily make a living as a photographer. ( )
  icadams | Jul 26, 2011 |

A collection of step-by-step, extensively photographed recipes instructs home cooks on how to prepare a range of meats, stocks and sauces while discussing different cuts and critical points in the cooking process. By the James Beard Award-winning author of Cooking.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,659,877 books! | Top bar: Always visible