Kiss My Tiara: How to Rule the World as a…

Kiss My Tiara: How to Rule the World as a SmartMouth Goddess (edition 2001)

by Susan Jane Gilman

Member:Florinda
Title:Kiss My Tiara: How to Rule the World as a SmartMouth Goddess
Authors:Susan Jane Gilman
Info:Grand Central Publishing (2001), Paperback, 224 pages
Collections:To read
Tags:nonfiction, essays, TBR

Kiss My Tiara: How to Rule the World as a SmartMouth Goddess by Susan Jane Gilman

Loved this book!! Read it quite a few years ago, but am going to re-read it again. Thats just how great this book was. Makes you proud to be a woman!! Helps you take charge of your woman, without resorting to the rude side of it. ( )
  CocacolaGirl | Mar 14, 2014 |
This is not your "down with men" feminist manifesto. This is a thinking woman's guide to how to live your life better. I recommend this for every woman I know. Smart, sassy, and too funny. ( )
  bookwormteri | Jul 10, 2012 |
A great strong woman, kick-butt, feel good book, containing shocking quotes from grandma such as 'If God didn't want us to masterbate he would have made our arms shorter' It's true if you think about it. It's a good book to cheer you up and bolster your spirits ( )
  mbmyhre | Apr 24, 2011 |
amusing. Great airplane read. ( )
  samtermaine | Mar 15, 2010 |
This book made me giggle. It had some great lines like "Schlepping is not a source of female empowerment. We can't be liberated if we're bogged down with crappola 24/7" and some great chapter titles like "We Don't Shape History by Shaping Our Thighs"

Overall it's amusing, but sometimes the writer did too much explaining rather than let her anecdotes do the talking. ( )
  skinglist | Jan 10, 2009 |

Irreverent, provocative, hip - this guide to power and attitude offers women an intelligent alternative to the negative messages we hear every day from magazines, TV and relatives. Gilman serves up advice on everything from sex to politics.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:43:20 -0400)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,666,605 books! | Top bar: Always visible