Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley

Graffiti Moon (2010)

by Cath Crowley, cath crowley, cath Crowley

English (42)  Italian (1)  All languages (43)
This book totally earns every star. Because Crowley writes in a way I never seen before and the characters and the situations they've been through are the real deal.

Just...god.... ( )
  ku. | Sep 20, 2014 |

Just...god.... ( )
  ku. | Sep 20, 2014 |
Dad .. Dad please I want to study in Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology :'(
I want to write a book like this !

If you ask me how you reach this book , I don't know what I'll answer but it was Great
the style of writing ,the characters and the dialogue.
and what encourages this is that I'm in love with Australia and I really saw the difference between the American atmosphere in the story and the Aussie one.
here we can say that the centering is on the feelings on the mind's of the heroine and the differences in each others Point of view while in the American Style we see the description of bodies , desires , kisses and it is too much !!!
after I read the Aussie one I prefer it :D

I like like like the unknown-guy relationship she just love what he draws , understand his feeling, his personality hisgoal behind every brush path without seeing him or without even talking with him !
that's so ideal ! you may like people by their appearance , their body type or their smile that's could be but when you like someone's own personality it's the Best of the BEST ;) and it is assured

"I get this
heavy feeling when I daydream about him. I’m not awake and I’m not asleep. I’m in a soft blue
corridor that runs between the two."

"I feel very sure about that. He’ll be a guy who talks about art,
not an arse grabber. And like Dad says, love and romance are things worth waiting for."

yes that's a prove

Note: the cover is GREAT :"D ( )
  Soplada | Feb 27, 2014 |
I knew within a few chapters that I was going to love this book. I was so confident I'd already reserved another of Crowley's books to read. And my instinct was sound.

The two main characters are genuine on every level, the supporting cast is dynamic and the plot is just unique enough to escape the moniker of "formulaic". At a time when books for girls flood the market, this is a romance that a guy could pick up and not hate immediately. That's quite an accomplishment.

I appreciated how Crowley approached the soul of artists from multiple perspectives and crafts. Many books that address art focus on just one medium, this compares and contrasts between several. It creates introspection about the emotional and creative life of artists.

This story will resonate with anyone who views the world differently than the mean (that's my way of describing what others usually call the norm or average, because when people say the average or norm they are really talking about the people who fall in the middle of the continuum of whatever is being contemplated, discussed or experienced.) ( )
  Angelina-Justice | Feb 3, 2014 |

For a guy who often fumbles for words and associates a lot with pictures(I liked the image of 'jaunty'), Ed took my breath away. And quite often at that.

The entire book happens over a night and its the oddest night of their lives, for sure. Look past the little hiccups(night in a dark park alone, Malcolm Dowe, cockroaches ew) and immerse yourself in the flow of the book. I fell in love slowly and then all at once(Hazel Grace gets it). But Ed did me in. More than once. Lucy's pretty awesome too.

Everyone left an impression on me - Poet, Jazz, Daisy and Dylan. Even Leo's grandma. Who's probably the coolest grandma on the planet. She doesn't even appear in the book but clocking someone in the face when they're trying to sneak up on you, well she and I can definitely get along for sure.

Lucy's parental units are quirky and awesome. Even with the hiccups, I'd love to have them as my parents. Ed's Mom doesn't make much of an appearance. In the end, nothing much and everything changes. I love this book. I want to carry it around with me, inside me. ( )
  ashpapoye | Jan 24, 2014 |

Cath Crowleyprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
crowley, cathmain authorall editionsconfirmed
Crowley, cathmain authorall editionsconfirmed
To Teresa and everyone in the room.
And to Esther, who read it first.
I pedal fast.

Told in alternating voices, an all-night adventure featuring Lucy, who is determined to find an elusive graffiti artist named Shadow, and Ed, the last person Lucy wants to spend time with, except for the fact that he may know how to find Shadow.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,911,818 books! | Top bar: Always visible