Fire Burn And Cauldron Bubble: The Jolie…

Fire Burn And Cauldron Bubble: The Jolie Wilkins Series (Volume 1) (edition 2012)

by H.P. Mallory

Member:mightyscoo
Title:Fire Burn And Cauldron Bubble: The Jolie Wilkins Series (Volume 1)
Authors:H.P. Mallory
Info:CreateSpace (2012), Paperback, 254 pages

Fire Burn And Cauldron Bubble by H.P. Mallory

Last night I finished reading "Fire Burn and Caldron Bubble" and I really liked the back story with Rand and Jolie. Also how Sinjin fits into things, as he is one of my fave characters!! What can I say British Vampires and I am so there...LOL. I actually saw DURAN DURAN in concert on 8/19/12, so I loved the part where Jolie thought "The silence became too much and I turned on the radio, trying to find something to pull my attention from the thoughts going through my head. Duran Duran's "Rio" blasted out, and I relaxed back into my seat, not caring if Sinjin was an eighties fan or not." :) Anyway, this is great reading...check it out!!
  MzKitty | Sep 18, 2016 |
I was truly intrigued by this book. I really liked the characters and the odd stroryline. There were many parts of this book that I fell in love with and other parts that I felt boring. I think that Josie was a great person and I loved the human/paranormal/etc kind of realm the book was in. ( )
  Angel.Carter | Aug 11, 2016 |
It took me over two weeks, many tries and this book is just a DNF for me. The beginning was slow and I didn't really care for the characters. I'm sure my not being a fan is hurting this author or series.

It's reminiscent of the popular 'Sookie Stackhouse' series - another series I could not finish past the first book. (Love the show surprisingly)

This was assigned to me as a group read - - so I skipped to the last chapter to try see what happened. Eh. *shrug*

I'd rate it ZERO stars but will go with 1. But fans of chick-lit/paranormal/Charlaine Harris-esque reads might like this series.

I am happy this read solidified in what type of supernatural I am interested. And this is NOT it.

So happy to delete this one from my Kindle...going to do that as soon as I hit SAVE. ( )
  SheReadsALot | Jun 20, 2016 |
Some parts were cute and the premise was interesting. I didn't like many of the characters or the forced "love" scenes. ( )
  yonitdm | Dec 10, 2015 |
  yonitdm | Dec 10, 2015 |
It's not every day you see a ghost.

A self-deprecating witch with the unique ability to reanimate the dead. A dangerously handsome warlock torn between being her boss and her would-be lover. A six hundred year old English vampire with his own agenda; one that includes an appetite for witches. The Underworld in a state of chaos. Let the games begin.

Life isn’t bad for psychic Jolie Wilkins. True, she doesn’t have a love life to speak of, but she has a cute house in the suburbs of Los Angeles, a cat and a quirky best friend.

Enter Rand Balfour, a sinfully attractive warlock who insists she’s a witch and who just might turn her life upside down. Rand hires her to help him solve a mystery regarding the death of his client who also happens to be a ghost. Jolie not only uncovers the cause of the ghost’s demise but, in the process, she brings him back to life!

Word of Jolie’s incredible ability to bring back the dead spreads like wildfire, putting her at the top of the Underworld’s most wanted list. Consequently, she finds herself at the center of a custody battle between a villainous witch, a dangerous but oh-so-sexy vampire, and her warlock boss, Rand.

Life isn't bad for psychic Jolie Wilkins. True, she doesn't have a love life to speak of, but she has a cute house in the suburbs of Los Angeles, a cat, and a quirky best friend. Enter Rand Balfour, a sinfully attractive warlock who insists she's a witch and who just might turn her life upside down. Rand hires her to help him solve a mystery regarding the death of his client who also happens to be a ghost. Jolie not only uncovers the cause of the ghost's demise but, in the process, she brings him back to life!… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,153,094 books! | Top bar: Always visible