Die for Me by Amy Plum

Die for Me (edition 2012)

by Amy Plum

Member:brigneti
Title:Die for Me
Authors:Amy Plum
Info:New York : HarperTeen, c2012. ebook edition with Bonus Material
Collections:Your library, To read, ebook
Tags:bonus material

Die for Me by Amy Plum

The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller (megtall)
    megtall: Immortality combined with romance...you can't go wrong.

English (110)  German (1)  All languages (111)
Why did I like this book so much? It's almost Twilight-y with its protective boyfriend character, but in this case, I liked it. I take no responsibility for my actions - I'm on medicine that makes me drowsy. Let's blame that. ( )
  imahorcrux | Jun 22, 2016 |
[Monday, October 17, 2011] I just finished the book and I can't wait for book two. I've read great books lately and this is really one of them. I enjoyed the feeling of Paris, adventure, good food and love.

Kate and Vincent are so cute together and I have to say I just loved Jules. Charlotte love to Ambrose promises great addition to the upcoming sequel.

I learned so much about Paris just by reading the book. ( )
  mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |

I learned so much about Paris just by reading the book. ( )
  mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |
I was actually surprised how much I enjoyed this book. I'm a bit older and while I read what I want, I do find most YA books pretty tedious these days. This book was well-written, the characters relatable, and the world was well built and the descriptions of Paris were beautiful. I am picking up book 2 ASAP! ( )
  uhohxkate | Jan 31, 2016 |
So this is one genre of supernatural beings that I haven't read much about. One of the interesting things about the plot is the heroine comes to terms with the losses of death by falling in love with someone who is so intimately involved with death. ( )
  tjsjohanna | Dec 22, 2015 |

In the City of Lights, two star-crossed lovers battle a fate that is destined to tear them apart again and again for eternity.

When Kate Mercier's parents die in a tragic car accident, she leaves her life--and memories--behind to live with her grandparents in Paris. For Kate, the only way to survive her pain is escaping into the world of books and Parisian art. Until she meets Vincent.

Mysterious, charming, and devastatingly handsome, Vincent threatens to melt the ice around Kate's guarded heart with just his smile. As she begins to fall in love with Vincent, Kate discovers that he's a revenant--an undead being whose fate forces him to sacrifice himself over and over again to save the lives of others. Vincent and those like him are bound in a centuries-old war against a group of evil revenants who exist only to murder and betray. Kate soon realizes that if she follows her heart, she may never be safe again.

In this incandescent debut, newcomer Amy Plum has created a powerful paranormal mythology with immortal revenants. The Paris setting comes enchantingly alive as a relentless struggle between good and evil takes place in its streets. Rich with romance, atmosphere, and thrills, Die for Me will leave readers breathlessly awaiting its sequel.

After their parents are killed in a car accident, sixteen-year-old Kate Mercier and her older sister Georgia, each grieving in her own way, move to Paris to live with their grandparents and Kate finds herself powerfully drawn to the handsome but elusive Vincent who seems to harbor a mysterious and dangerous secret.… (more)

Amy Plum is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 107,586,035 books! | Top bar: Always visible