The Brethren (Annie's People Series #3) by…

The Brethren (Annie's People Series #3) (original 2006; edition 2006)

by Beverly Lewis

Member:AbidingPeace
Title:The Brethren (Annie's People Series #3)
Authors:Beverly Lewis
Info:Bethany House Publishers (2006), Paperback, 352 pages
Tags:Fiction

The Brethren by Beverly Lewis (2006)

Last book in Annie's People series; best Amish series I believe I've ever read. Lots of story lines, English & Amish. ( )
  JeanetteSkwor | Jan 25, 2018 |
love her books and this was a good book ( )
  KimSalyers | Oct 1, 2016 |
While I felt the character of Annie was well developed in her struggles with acceptance of the strictness of the Amish faith and her own questioning nature, I find Ms. Lewis's writing to be a bit "lightweight". ( )
  punxsygal | Jan 16, 2016 |
Great Amish stories. ( )
  Barbara31542 | Apr 17, 2014 |
Nothing but praise for this series! It was one of the first series I had the pleasure of reading from this author and it just left me spellbound! I was always giving my mother-in-law grief for reading Amish novels, but boy did I change my mind! These are now some of the most treasured novels in my collection. ( )
  jennifer.a.mcgee | Oct 1, 2012 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0764201077, Paperback)

Annie Zook, the Amish preacher's daughter, is caught between two worlds. Living with shunned friend Esther, Annie longs to return to her forbidden art and the idyllic days spent with Englisher Ben Martin, before her father ordered her never to see him again.

Stunned when family secrets come to light, Ben determines to solve the mystery of his past. Will his future include Annie--or will the Brethren always stand between them?

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:31 -0400)

Torn between her forbidden art and the Amish church, Annie Zook, the preacher's daughter, moves from her childhood home to live with her shunned friend, Esther, which increases her community's disapproval of her.

Bethany House

An edition of this book was published by Bethany House.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,086,743 books! | Top bar: Always visible