dismiss

Flip This Zombie by Jesse Petersen

Flip This Zombie

by Jesse Petersen

18120106,499 (3.61)5
The zombie apocalypse has been good to Sarah and David. Their marriage is better than ever. They communicate well, share responsibilities, and now, they're starting a business. ZombieBusters-for all your zombie extermination needs.There are lots of zombies and that means lots of customers . . . Except one of them doesn't want the zombies dead; he wants them alive and ready for experimentation. Mad scientists make for difficult clients, and this time Sarah and David might have bitten off more than they can chew.… (more)

I love this series! I wasn't a big zombie fan until I watched The Walking Dead, but since then, I've been more willing to read/watch zombie stuff. This series is amazing! This book covered more of the self-serving/evil nature of humans during a disaster event, so I didn't like it as well as the first. I'm finding that I'm a big fan of survival fiction books now.

This book was good. I like the first one better, mostly because it was more straight-forward. This one had a mad-scientist with a zombie-creating agenda. Ugh! It lost one star because the mad-scientist drove me crazy, and there was more suspenseful drama than I can enjoy.

The idea that the government was creating super-soldiers creeps me out. The idea that those super-soldiers became zombies makes it worse. I guess it lost a star because I'd still like some mystery behind the zombie cause until a later book. I know there are three (and there might be four in this series).

So, what I'm saying is...this book is amazing! This series is amazing! This author is amazing! But I had to take 1 star away because of my personal preferences, etc. ( )
  book_lady15 | Apr 3, 2020 |
This review may contain spoilers for the first book in the series, Married With Zombies. Surviving the zombie apocalypse by fighting zombies together has made David and Sarah’s marriage stronger than ever. They are so good at kicking zombie butt that they have started a business called ZombieBusters – a zombie extermination service. Things are going well until they land a customer that wants them to capture zombies and bring them to him still alive. Or still undead? Anyway, he doesn’t want them killed. What in the world does he want with live zombies? That’s what Dave and Sarah want to find out.

Flip This Zombie had a lot of surprise twists and was just as campy and fun as Married with Zombies. I’m going to continue reading this series. ( )
  mcelhra | Oct 3, 2017 |
Cassandra Campbell
  jmail | Mar 21, 2016 |
It was ok. Very predictable. A little too cutesy. Sarah's humor kind of wore me down after a while. I think I prefer my zombie books to be more dark and gory. ( )
  Akaria | May 13, 2015 |

Belongs to Series

Orbit Books

An edition of this book was published by Orbit Books.

Tantor Media

An edition of this book was published by Tantor Media.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 146,678,077 books! | Top bar: Always visible