Pride and Prejudice: The Wild and Wanton…

Pride and Prejudice: The Wild and Wanton Edition (Wild & Wanton)

by Michelle M. Pillow

UGh...really awful. Was a free download but even that a waste of my time. Not really even wanton or titillating -- just completely quoted orginal interspersing with some snide but uninteresting quips being added. ( )
  Spurts | Oct 29, 2015 |
Pride & Prejudice is by far my favorite book of all time. I'm closing in on double digit copies, not including all the parodies and sequels with Zombies and Mr. Darcy.

This edition was just a fun one to read with little extras added in for us daydreamers of Mr. Darcy. It was fun to read and enjoy the original story with Pillow's additions casually entered in. Even with the new parts, I still felt the book held true to its form and didn't feel forced or stray from who I felt the characters really were.

Fun read.
  blondierocket | Jun 11, 2013 |
If you are familiar with Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice then you might like Pride and Prejudice The Wild and Wanton Edition. I'm a huge fan of Jane Austen and of Jane Austen sequels and variations. When I came across this book it immediately grabbed my attention. Darcy and Elizabeth wild and wanton together? Yes please! Michelle Pillow does not stray far from the beloved story. There are a few changes but they are not unwelcome. I like how the author gives us more of an insight into what the characters are thinking. Many times I had wondered what Mr. Darcy was thinking while he's gazing at Elizabeth Bennett. The author did manage to spice up the relationships in the book, even Charlotte Collins was a little wanton.
In this version of Pride and Prejudice there are more longing glances, flirtatious conversations and like the title suggests a little wild and wanton behavior between Elizabeth and Darcy. This book is a fun read and very enjoyable. If you're a fan of Pride and Prejudice and you would like to see things heat up between Elizabeth and Darcy, you should check this book out. ( )
  mt256 | Mar 16, 2011 |

Five vivacious sisters from a genteel but impoverished family take a keen interest in their new and highly eligible bachelor neighbors in this naughty satire of English country life.

Michelle M. Pillow is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,828,264 books! | Top bar: Always visible