Turn the Other Cheek by Chris Owen

Turn the Other Cheek

by Chris Owen

Chris Owen wrote some of my favorite m/m romance novels. "Turn the other cheek" is a continuation of "Cheek to cheek" and a spin off of "911". I would recommend this series highly. For those who like tame m/m this is not your series. There are many sex scenes, but they have a purpose. That's right a plot and great characters.
four stars. ( )
  Penny01 | Feb 1, 2014 |
I think the actual plot in this book could have easily been included in the previous installment. There were some nice, plot-moving, character building moments for the couple which I enjoyed but mostly, this was them shagging(which became a little repetitive after a while and I ended up skipping over a fair chunk of the story). Nice ending to their story, though. ( )
  jules0623 | Mar 30, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,896,051 books! | Top bar: Always visible