Born at Midnight by Christie Craig

Born at Midnight

by Christie Craig

Whispers at Moonrise by Christie Craig (ConciseReviews)
    ConciseReviews: This will be out soon, its the 4th in the Shadow falls series. I can't wait to read it too. http://concisebookreviewsbymichelle.blogspot.com/
    Taken at Dusk by Christie Craig (ConciseReviews)
    ConciseReviews: This is the 3rd book in the Shadow Falls series.They all are amazing http://concisebookreviewsbymichelle.blogspot.com/
    Awake at Dawn by Christie Craig (ConciseReviews)
    ConciseReviews: This is book 2 of the shadow falls series, a must read. Also, check out Turned at Dark, its .03 of the series, its a short story of Della being turned. Its a free ebook at Amazon. http://concisebookreviewsbymichelle.blogspot.com/
    Embrace by Jessica Shirvington (becksdakex)

English (92)  German (1)  All languages (93)
Series note: I'm not a big fan of how the books run into each other. Although it's a good tactic to keep the series going, the first book felt like the stop had been forced. It got easier as they went along - either I got used to it or the technique improved. ( )
  Journeymouse | Sep 12, 2014 |
  Journeymouse | Sep 12, 2014 |
  Journeymouse | Sep 11, 2014 |
OMG! This book is Amazing... Very few books do to me what this book did.
It is just wonderful.
Full Review to come! ( )
  Courtney_Chance | Jun 19, 2014 |
Addicting. I do not believe it will be ever classified as "great" literature, but it certainly is charming and captivating. Good storyline; intriguing. ( )
  Dmtcer | Jun 3, 2014 |

Sixteen-year-old Kylie Galen thinks her misbehavior in the wake of her grandmother's death and her parents' separation are the reasons she has been sent to Shadow Falls Camp, but learns it is a training ground for vampires, werewolves, and other "freaky freaks," of which she may be one.… (more)

188 wanted2 pay1 pay

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alumn

Born At Midnight by Christie Craig was made available through LibraryThing Early Reviewers. Sign up to possibly get pre-publication copies of books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,732,550 books! | Top bar: Always visible