Kiss Me Goodbye by Lauren Henderson

Kiss Me Goodbye

by Lauren Henderson

cute- love, mystery, attempted murders... its all good. ( )
  tpllaureen | Dec 29, 2011 |
I really, really adore this series and I'm glad that Henderson managed to throw everything from the previous books into this one and have it turn out, well, pretty fun. She threw in a few twists, relating to Scarlett, of course, but also Taylor and Plum. The series ends with some revelations about Scarlett and Jase's parents (a bit unrealistic, but I've come this far that it just didn't bother me much), along with some interesting twists in Scarlett's love life. My favorite part, of course, is the way Henderson gives us some fantastic resolution that other authors would shy from. I hope to read more of her writing in the future. ( )
  callmecayce | Jun 14, 2011 |

While on a school trip to Edinburgh, Scotland, sixteen-year-old Scarlett is reunited with Callum McAndrew, as well as her former St. Tabby's cohorts, providing plenty of suspects when she is targeted in a series of attacks.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 100,869,339 books! | Top bar: Always visible