Crone of War: Morrigan's Brood Book II by…

Crone of War: Morrigan's Brood Book II

by Heather Poinsett-Dunbar

7None1,138,814None1

No reviews
Dearest friend,
I hope your journey is going well and that you will return to Eire soon.
A strange experience occurred a few nights ago. The shock of the entire encounter still resonates in my brain. I performed a ritual to part the mists, and then I found myself someplace else.
Marcus, it was so beautiful. The moon seemed ready to swallow the land, and the sweetest of smells wafted with the winds. The stars seemed to be in arm’s reach. Then I knew that I had departed our world and that I now tread on the Otherworld.

The Lamia expeditionary force has gained a foothold in Éire and has formed an alliance with a powerful Irish chieftain and his malevolent mother. To reinforce them, a massive Lamia army, which is departing Rome, will soon give them enough power to conquer Éire and find their lost treasure.

Will the Deargh Du and their newfound friends be able to protect Éire from the invaders, or will the Deargh Du’s suspicion of other blood-drinkers allow their enemies to be victorious?

Continue the journey... the second in a series of stories revolving around the Deargh Du through the ages.
The Lamia expeditionary force has gained a foothold in Éire and has formed an alliance with a powerful Irish chieftain and his malevolent mother. To reinforce them, a massive Lamia army, which is departing Rome, will soon give them enough power to conquer Eire and find their lost treasure.

Will the Deargh Du and their newfound friends be able to protect Eire from the invaders, or will the Deargh Du’s suspicion of other blood-drinkers allow their enemies to be victorious?

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0692009922, Paperback)

The Lamia expeditionary force has gained a foothold in Eire and has formed an alliance with a powerful Irish chieftain and his malevolent mother. To reinforce them, a massive Lamia army, which is departing Rome, will soon give them enough power to conquer Eire and find their lost treasure. Will the Deargh Du and their new-found friends be able to protect Eire from the invaders, or will the Deargh Du's suspicion of other blood-drinkers allow their enemies to be victorious?

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:21 -0400)

Heather Poinsett Dunbar is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Average: No ratings.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,955,959 books! | Top bar: Always visible