dismiss

Morrigan's Brood: Morrigan's Brood Book I by…

Morrigan's Brood: Morrigan's Brood Book I

by Heather Poinsett Dunbar

25None681,851None1
Evil reigns throughout much of the western world in the mid sixth century. Following the collapse of the Roman Empire, a group of blood-drinkers called the Lamia begin the search for a long, lost relic that will restore power to the Roman Empire. After traveling much of the known world, the Lamia discover the relic's location: Ireland. The Lamia invasion forces win a foothold on the Island of Eire and hasten their search for this most important relic. Standing in their way is an outcast Roman general from many ages before, a Briton who would rather tell bawdy jokes than fight, and a young woman who has found her newly acquired lands under siege by a manipulative Lamia seeking vengeance against his oldest foe. They are not alone. The Lamia are not the only blood-drinking line on earth. A race called the Deargh Du, who draw their lineage from the Goddess Morrigan, will rise up and face the challenges of those who would tip the balance. Join the Journey, the first in a series of stories revolving around the Deargh Du through the ages.… (more)

No reviews
She gave me gall ink, quills, and several sheets of vellum today. Finally, I have a chance to record my past, what I can remember of it.
However, the legend remains forefront in my mind. So this is my first entry, the Legend of the Deargh Du. It is the story of my line, my people, and the Goddess who created us. The sun rises soon, and the fire is dying. Here is the tale.

Heather Poinsett Dunbar is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 146,498,607 books! | Top bar: Always visible