Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Best of Brit Lit (75)
Favourite Books (525)
One Book, Many Authors (163)
Plays I Like (22)
100 World Classics (63)
Ambleside Books (199)
Books with Twins (11)
Unread books (1,114)
Is contained in
Has the (non-series) sequel
Is abridged in
Has as a commentary on the text
Has as a student's study guide
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0743482778, Mass Market Paperback)Each edition includes:
• Freshly edited text based on the best early printed version of the play
• Full explanatory notes conveniently placed on pages facing the text of the play
• Scene-by-scene plot summaries
• A key to famous lines and phrases
• An introduction to reading Shakespeare's language
• An essay by an outstanding scholar providing a modern perspective on the play
• Illustrations from the Folger Shakespeare Library's vast holdings of rare books
Essay by Catherine Belsey
The Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington, D.C., is home to the world's largest collection of Shakespeare's printed works, and a magnet for Shakespeare scholars from around the globe. In addition to exhibitions open to the public throughout the year, the Folger offers a full calendar of performances and programs. For more information, visit www.folger.edu.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:19:34 -0400)
Shakespeare's Twelfth Night presented in a Manga style.
7 editions of this book were published by Audible.com.
2 editions of this book were published by Penguin Australia.
An edition of this book was published by Yale University Press.
2 editions of this book were published by Recorded Books.
Editions: 1456100033, 1449889646
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.