Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
The Oxford Shakespeare: Twelfth Night, or What You Will (Oxford World's… (edition 2008)
by William Shakespeare, Roger Warren (Editor), Stanley Wells (Editor)
Twelfth Night by William Shakespeare
Plays I Like (22)
Ambleside Books (207)
Books with Twins (8)
100 World Classics (24)
Best of Brit Lit (87)
Favourite Books (1,186)
Unread books (987)
Is contained in
Has the (non-series) sequel
Has the adaptation
Is abridged in
Has as a commentary on the text
Has as a student's study guide
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0743482778, Mass Market Paperback)Each edition includes:
• Freshly edited text based on the best early printed version of the play
• Full explanatory notes conveniently placed on pages facing the text of the play
• Scene-by-scene plot summaries
• A key to famous lines and phrases
• An introduction to reading Shakespeare's language
• An essay by an outstanding scholar providing a modern perspective on the play
• Illustrations from the Folger Shakespeare Library's vast holdings of rare books
Essay by Catherine Belsey
The Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington, D.C., is home to the world's largest collection of Shakespeare's printed works, and a magnet for Shakespeare scholars from around the globe. In addition to exhibitions open to the public throughout the year, the Folger offers a full calendar of performances and programs. For more information, visit www.folger.edu.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:19:34 -0400)
Shakespeare's Twelfth Night presented in a Manga style.
(summary from another edition)
7 editions of this book were published by Audible.com.
2 editions of this book were published by Penguin Australia.
An edition of this book was published by Yale University Press.
2 editions of this book were published by Recorded Books.
Editions: 1456100033, 1449889646
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.