Four Mice Deep in the Jungle (Geronimo…

Four Mice Deep in the Jungle (Geronimo Stilton, No. 5) (edition 2004)

by Geronimo Stilton

Member:graceannann
Title:Four Mice Deep in the Jungle (Geronimo Stilton, No. 5)
Authors:Geronimo Stilton
Info:

Four Mice Deep in the Jungle (Geronimo Stilton, No. 5) by Geronimo Stilton

Geronimo is afraid of almost everything. This one is about trying to cure him of his fears. He family sets him up to go on a trip which actually turns out to be a survival course. He has to survive an entire week in the jungle along with four other mice and his course guide. In the end, he realizes he isn't afraid anymore. ( )
  ToxicMasquerade | Jan 10, 2013 |
this book is very good it shows how you can over come your fears
  graceannann | Nov 7, 2012 |
In this book Geronimo goes to a jungle and meets a beautiful girl. He falls in love but she doesn't care. She just continues her adventure. ( )
  gvandevel | Oct 20, 2010 |
Geronimos next big trip, not really that relaxing
  alexlea | Jul 13, 2009 |

Enter the world of Geronimo Stilton, where another funny adventure is always right around the corner. Each book is a fast-paced adventure with lively art and a unique format kids 7-10 will love.

I have never been a brave mouse... but lately, my fears were taking over my life! Soon I was too afraid even to leave my mousehole. That's when Thea and Trap decided to cure me. They dragged me away on an airplane (I'm afraid of flying!) all the way to the jungle. There I was forced to eat bug soup, climb trees as high as skyscrapers, swim in raging rivers, and even wrangle snakes! How would a 'fraidy mouse like me ever survive?

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:41:15 -0400)

I have never been a brave mouse, but lately, my fears were taking over my life! So Thea and Trap decided to cure me by dragging me all the way to the jungle, where I was forced to eat bug soup, swim in raging rivers, and even wrangle snakes! How would a 'fraidy mouse like me ever survive?… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,412,773 books! | Top bar: Always visible