Reno's Chance (Tempting SEALs, #1) by Lora…

Reno's Chance (Tempting SEALs, #1) (edition 2010)

by Lora Leigh

Member:Tricialenht
Title:Reno's Chance (Tempting SEALs, #1)
Authors:Lora Leigh
Info:St. Martin's Griffin, Kindle Edition, 87 pages
Rating:*****

Reno's Chance by Lora Leigh

Reno's Chance
3 Stars

Short and sexy but very little story and almost no character development - why do I even bother reading novellas? ( )
  Lauren2013 | May 24, 2018 |
Loved it!! I nice hot quick read!! Plenty of steam and a mushy feeling too! ( )
  grapeapril75 | Oct 18, 2014 |
Gave it two stars because I was expecting more of this book. I originally picked this up because I'm in love with her Breeds series and I thought this was going to be just as good. It didn't even came close. I don't know if this series is supposed to be like this, but I'll still give the second book a chance. This one was basically PWP and I didn't connect with the characters. Hell, I didn't HAVE time to connect with the characters. Hoping the next one is better. ( )
  msralways | Aug 19, 2014 |
deleting reviews if you want to take a look at them you can do so on my blog, link on my profile ( )
  karlaihdez | Sep 20, 2013 |
This is the first book in this series and it about Reno Chavez and Raven McIntyre. It is going to be hard to say much about this story and not give anything away. Reno is a Navy SEAL. He is all dominant alpha male and very much in love with Raven. He has waited for her to grow up and decide that he is the right man for her. He is tired of waiting.

Raven is afraid of committing to Reno because her father was a SEAL and he was killed when she was a child. She is also afraid because her mother was always yelling at her father when he had to go off on missions. Raven is a smart girl. She is also sassy and flirty. Wants Reno she just doesn't know if she can handle him going away on missions all the time.

Ms. Leigh has once again written and steaming hot romance that has great characters and love scenes that will melt your reader. It would have been nice to have a longer story. I think that would have made this the perfect story over all. As with most of Ms. Leigh's short stories this is a quick read. Perfect for a day at the lake or by the pool. ( )
  LadyIsis | May 6, 2013 |
ISBN 031233916X is for Honk If You Love Real Men. Please do not combine with the single-title book or the anthology that contains the story.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,350,696 books! | Top bar: Always visible