Wisdom by Amanda Hocking
2061256,890 (4.03)3

This is the fourth book in the My Blood Approves series. Preceded by My Blood Approves Fate and Flutter. The last book ended with Jack and Alice heading forward in their relationship pretty strong Peter and Mae with Mae���s vampire child leaving Milo with his human boyfriend Bobby still being themselves and Ezra moping. Alice Milo and Bobby go to visit Mae in Australia but things don���t go easily and it isn���t as great a visit as expected. They get terrible news from home and leave early. When they arrive Alice is dealing with all the sudden realization of the decisions she made; like becoming a vampire being a vampire being with Jack and not being with Peter. She wants to live forever and is pretty certain that she wants to do it with Jack but she doesn���t want to be a vampire. This book delves into the side of Alice where she is finally growing up. Her whole life she���s been lazy and babyish. Now she has to learn to fend for herself and take responsibility for her actions. I hated Peter in the first book because he was a jerk but now I really feel sad for him. I hope there is another one where he can find someone to be happy with because leaving him alone sucks and I want Alice to stay with Jack.

I am giving this book 5 stars because it is a great book packed with action love loss mystery and suspense. I do want to point out that readers will face plenty of grammatical issues where words might be missing or there is two the���s and that���s. But it���s still an amazing book to read. It flows best though if you have the history from the first three books.
  jesssika | Sep 9, 2014 |
I had to do this as a book on cd and I hated the reader. I really liked this book alot more action than the first 3 in the series and many of the questions were answered.

This series was much like twilight. ( )
  SparklePonies | Feb 13, 2013 |
Another great addition to this series. Turned out much differently than I expected it to turn out. Very enjoyable and well written. ( )
  MonicaLynn | Dec 29, 2012 |
Excellent, Outstanding, Adventure! Couldn't put it down! Kept me up until I finished it. ( )
  tometender | Oct 28, 2012 |
  tometender | Oct 28, 2012 |

For her eighteenth birthday, Alice Bonham takes a vacation to Australia only to have her trip cut short by an unexpected murder. While Alice tries to understand what happened, she regrets some of the choices she's made. On top of that, the child vampire is running loose, and it's attracting some very unwanted attention.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,512,511 books! | Top bar: Always visible