Wisdom by Amanda Hocking
2001158,750 (4.01)3

I had to do this as a book on cd and I hated the reader. I really liked this book alot more action than the first 3 in the series and many of the questions were answered.

This series was much like twilight. ( )
  SparklePonies | Feb 13, 2013 |
Another great addition to this series. Turned out much differently than I expected it to turn out. Very enjoyable and well written. ( )
  MonicaLynn | Dec 29, 2012 |
Excellent, Outstanding, Adventure! Couldn't put it down! Kept me up until I finished it. ( )
  tometender | Oct 28, 2012 |
  tometender | Oct 28, 2012 |
My Blood Approves series is finished; I've read all four in the series. I'm still contemplating why I had to finish them all. Alice was so in love with Jack, but I was so in love with Peter. I never really understood why she loved Jack the way she did. This book had a few twists and I was grateful for them. Hocking left the series open for future books, so maybe one day readers will see what has become of Alice and her family. ( )
  lms8esmith | Oct 8, 2012 |

For her eighteenth birthday, Alice Bonham takes a vacation to Australia only to have her trip cut short by an unexpected murder. While Alice tries to understand what happened, she regrets some of the choices she's made. On top of that, the child vampire is running loose, and it's attracting some very unwanted attention.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,605,062 books! | Top bar: Always visible