Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Compact | Rate recommendations
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0789743116, Paperback)
Beyond the Basics…Beneath the Surface…In Depth
Microsoft Word 2010 IN DEPTH
Advice and techniques that you need to get the job done.
Looking for ways to streamline your work so you can focus on maximizing your time? In Depth
provides specific, tested, and proven solutions to the problems you run into every day—things
other books ignore or oversimplify. This is the one book you can rely on to answer the questions
you have now and will have in the future.
In Depth offers
• Comprehensive coverage with detailed solutions
• Breakthrough techniques and shortcuts that are unavailable elsewhere
• Practical, real-world examples with nothing glossed over or left out
• Troubleshooting help for tough problems you can’t fix on your own
• Outstanding authors recognized worldwide for their expertise and teaching style
• Quick information via sidebars, tips, reminders, notes, and warnings
In Depth is the only tool you need to get more done in less time!
CATEGORY: Office Applications
COVERS: Microsoft Word 2010
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:41:26 -0400)
This is a beyond-the-basics, beneath-the-surface guide for every serious Word user who wants to get more done in less time. Expert Faithe Wempen provides specific, tested, proven solutions to the problems experienced Word users run into every day.
(summary from another edition)
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.