Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Movie Maker: The Ultimate Guide to Making Films
by Tim Grabham
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 076364949X, Hardcover)Action! Open the working clapper board to find everything an aspiring filmmaker needs to make a cool movie using a digital camera or cell phone.
Do you know the difference between a close-up and a mid shot? A tilt and a pan? What does a camera’s point of view have to do with telling a story? From gathering simple equipment to outlining a script, from choosing a location to mastering the art of lighting and directing with finesse, MOVIE MAKER offers expert guidance (and top tips from professionals) to help kids create short dramas, comedies, documentaries, and even animations. Its special features include:
* A working clapper-board/chalkboard
* A 48-page, illustrated director’s handbook
* A fill-in storyboard
* A CD of sound effects
* Costuming and props such as push-out mustaches and tattoo stickers
* Animation aids, including a push-out studio set and characters
* Premiere night essentials: push-out tickets, a poster template, and more!
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:59:00 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
An edition of this book was published by Candlewick Press.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.