Notebook by Nicholas Sparks

Notebook (original 1996; edition 2004)

by Nicholas Sparks

9,694201298 (3.81)56
Member:Griperang
Title:Notebook
Authors:Nicholas Sparks
Info:Bantam Books (2004), Paperback, 272 pages

The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks (1996)

Recently added byannertan, AbbeyW, kgthor, hannah0772, blog_gal, private library, daveariley, Alexandra.Schuckman
    Message in a bottle by Nicholas Sparks (krizia_lazaro)
    Nights in Rodanthe by Nicholas Sparks (khoov00)
    The Pact by Jodi Picoult (nu-bibliophile)
    Where the River Ends by Charles Martin (Nicnac63)
    Nicnac63: Charles Martin's writing style is similar to Nicholas Sparks'. Both display a great love story that stands the tests of hardships and time.
    Waiting For The Rain by mjeanpike (Norabee)
    Norabee: This is a truly beautiful love story that any fan of romance would love, but if you liked elements of The Notebook, you will definitely love this one - highly recommended
    The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons (pinkkrypto)
    pinkkrypto: An amazing love story. Incredibly touching.
    The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks (Anonymous user)

abbeyhar | Jul 23, 2014 |
It's a very beautiful love story: boy meets girl, boy separates from girl, years pass, boy meets girl again -- throw in a load of pathos and you have a MUST READ story. Seriously, if you believe in love-everlasting, if you are even the least bit sentimental or romantic, you MUST READ this.

If you are not in the least moved after you read this, you quite possibly have a heart of stone hewn from the quarry of skepticism, cynicism and hurt bedrocked on a previously bad relationship -- you MUST READ this again. If you are apt to tear up when you read such stories (like me, who cried rivers the entire last quarter of the book), you MUST READ this with tissues handy. ( )
  MomsterBookworm | Jul 14, 2014 |
This book was full of excitement and love. It showed what true love is and that it is worth fighting for. It also showed that nobody is completely perfect. I wish this book never ended. 4Q5P I chose this book because I watched the movie and absolutely loved it. JanaP
  edspicer | Jun 6, 2014 |
This book is dedicated with love to Cathy, my wife and my friend.
Who am I? And how, I wonder, will story end?
"I am nothing special; of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough."

Amazon.com Amazon.com Review (ISBN 0446605239, Mass Market Paperback)

"Somewhere," muses Noah Calhoun, while sitting on his porch in the moonight, "there were people making love." The Notebook, a Southern-fried story of love-lost-and-found-again, revolves around a single time-honored romantic dilemma: will beautiful Allison Nelson stay with Mr. Respectability (to whom she happens to be engaged), or will she choose Noah, the romantic rascal she left so many years ago?

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:21:03 -0400)

An elderly lady with Alzheimer's disease listens to her old diaries that speak of the young love she has long forgotten.

Two editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,634,951 books! | Top bar: Always visible