The Death of Joan of Arc by Michael Scott

My two favorite female protagonists in one setting? Too good! ( )
  autumnleaving | Sep 27, 2013 |
nice story for spin off . nice alternative story for this character :D ( )
  Wahyu_Nurasman | Sep 11, 2013 |
A short story related to Scott's Flamel series, published separately. ( )
  OshoOsho | Mar 29, 2013 |
What would you do if the placed you loved and lived was all of a sudden put in a post-apocalyptic era? What if there was barely any food to survive? What would you do if all there was to eat was your best friend, husband, ore wife. Or even your pet animal. Would you kill them so you could survive one more day.

This book had me thinking a lot of what I could possibly do to survive. And even now, I wouldn't know what to do. The plot was fast-paced and had me hooked from the very beginning. I could tell this book would grab me after reading the first chapter.

We were able to see a lot of growth in the characters as they made their way through the ash to reach their destination. My favorite character had to be Jack, the rabbit, but sadly he reaches a point where he could no longer go on. I felt tears constantly pick up whenever I read the death of a character.

Filled with action, death, sadness, adventure, and the things a good dystopian novel should have. Ashfall will only leave you wanting more. So come give this book a chance and decide what you would do in a situation like this.

I give this book 4 souls! ( )
  ChayseBWB | Jul 30, 2012 |
A very short piece. I've given it three *** because I love Scatty, but if you're not a big fan of Scatty (or of Joan) then it's no big deal making the effort to read it. ( )
1 vote CurrerBell | Apr 5, 2012 |
Ik ben er van overtuigd dat deze arts mij wil doden.

Joan of Arc was not burned at the stake in Rouen France in 1431. She was rescued from certain death by Scathach the Warrior. The truth about that day is revealed in the last will and testament of William of York and it will leave you wondering: does Joan of Arc still walk the earth? Michael Scott"s first-ever exclusive ebook short story delves into the world of the bestselling series The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel and offers readers a never-before-seen lost story-the story of two warriors who would become sisters.

Joan of Arc was not burned at the stake in Rouen, France in 1431. She was rescued from certain death by Scathach the Warrior. The truth about that day is revealed in the last will and testament of William of York, and it will leave you wondering: does Joan of Arc still walk the earth? Michael Scott's first-ever exclusive ebook short story delves into the world of the bestselling series The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel and offers readers a never-before-seen lost story--the story of two warriors who would become sisters.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,118,019 books! | Top bar: Always visible