Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0875967604, Hardcover)
Your step-by-step guide to perfect piecing.
More than 270 color, step-by-step photos and crystal-clear directions from the experts make each and every sewing session fun and successful no matter what your skill level is.
Here's just a sampling of what you'll learn:
* How to sew accurate 1/4-inch seams every time
* Innovative tricks for strip and string piecing
* Secrets for perfectly matched seams
* Five simple ways to make triangle squares (and when to use each one)
* How to sew pucker-free set-in seams
* Tips that make paper foundation piecing easy
* Easy methods for perfectly smooth curved seams
* How hand piecing can save you time
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:10:42 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.