Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
The Oxford Picture Dictionary for Kids (English/Spanish Edition)
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0194366626, Paperback)This dictionary is part of the Oxford Picture Dictionary for Kids Program that brings words to life with illustrations, stories and audio. The Dictionary can be used by itself or with its components as a complete English language curriculum.
· Presents five kids and their families to bring vocabulary to life in contexts that young learners easily relate to.
· Introduces over 700 words in the context of colorful pictures that tell stories.
· Offers 60 topics in vibrant double-page illustrations.
· Presents verbs and nouns together, encouraging students to use the language in context.
· Meets the needs of elementary school students in the primary grades.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:22:48 -0400)
Uses illustrations to introduce over seven hundred English words, defined in the context of sixty topics, covering the family, home, school, town, weekend, vacation, animals, seasons, and Earth and space.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.