Septimus Heap, Book Six: Darke by Angie Sage

Septimus Heap, Book Six: Darke (original 2011; edition 2012)

by Angie Sage, Mark Zug (Illustrator)

Title:Septimus Heap, Book Six: Darke
Authors:Angie Sage
Other authors:Mark Zug (Illustrator)
Info:Katherine Tegen Books (2012), Edition: Reprint, Paperback, 656 pages

Darke by Angie Sage (2011)

English (16)  German (1)  Catalan (1)  All languages (18)
I love all the Septimus Heap books and was so delighted to have the chance to spend some time in that world again. I'd been missing it since I read (or rather, listened to) all the previous books last summer. But this one went by entirely too quickly!

Given that it's the sixth book, and Septimus (the seventh son of a seventh son) is poised to become the 777th ExtraOrdinary Wizard, I'm sure there's a seventh (and final) book in the making. But I'll be sad to see the world come to an end, although I understand a film version is in the works. I just hope they don't cast someone as Marcia who looks like the drawings I've seen on the Septimus Heap wiki, as that's not her at all! ( )
  PerpetualRevision | Oct 25, 2015 |
@darke +syren ( )
  Lorem | Oct 2, 2015 |
I think this is one of the better books in the series. I like how one scene definitely ends and then you move on to something else. I also appreciated the end notes of what happened to everyone. It tied up all the loose ends quite nicely. ( )
  Mirandalg14 | Aug 18, 2014 |
Going through this book, I was encountered with beautiful detail. The plot was incredibly great. The invasion of a dark magic called the "Darke Domaine" was infesting the castle. Many citizens were being lulled into a peaceful sleep or were plucked up by a "Darke" dragon. The evil Merrin was forcing this domain to kill and rule the castle. The wizards were sealed in their tower for protection, but it is a fruitless cause. The Darke Domaine now rules the castle. Now Septimus must face the dragon and Merrin with all his might. Good thing he has his own dragon to help out.
  br14aldi | Nov 15, 2013 |
good ( )
  CyndiGoodgame | May 24, 2013 |

Angie Sageprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Zug, MarkIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
For my brother, Jason, with love
It is a Darke and stormy night.

Apprentice Septimus Heap must enter the Darke to save the Castle and the Wizard Tower from destruction, but he needs the help of many to battle the spreading Darkenesse.

33 wanted4 pay4 pay

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 100,875,149 books! | Top bar: Always visible