Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick

Silence

by Becca Fitzpatrick

Series: Hush, Hush Saga (3)

Recently added byIzida9, private library, Martyne, lozzy_1999, styrell, Javi301312, Dohakoma

A good time waster. I spent a weekend reading this and the other books of the series. Procrastinating doing homework by reading some cheesy teen supernatural-romance-fiction. It was an entertaining series, but I definitely wouldn't read it again. Very basic 'mysterious guy shows up in girls life. She hates him. He turns out to be supernatural. She's in danger. He saves her. They fall in love. Hooray!' kind of a story line. I repeat: A good time waster. A nice relaxing way to fill a weekend (a book that doesn't require much deeper thinking). ( )
  sasta | Feb 1, 2017 |
Silence starts with Nora being found and having no memory of who kidnapped her. As the story continues her memory is slowly revealed. Patch is now Jev? Scott is in and out of hiding & the Black Hand is playing mind tricks. I enjoyed this book, but wouldn't say it is the best in the series. There is tons of suspense and little romance. While Scott & Patch are both back in the picture, Nora leans more towards Patch -Like Always. You can probably tell I am team Scott all the way!! I found this book to have alot of good parts, but they never really added up to the finish I expected. Still going to read book #4.... Hopefully the series ends with a bang ( )
  ReadersCandyb | Oct 7, 2016 |
Certainly not as good as the first two in the series, but it was okay. Seems more like a transitional book, so I'm cutting Fitzpatrick some slack. ( )
  imahorcrux | Jun 22, 2016 |
Still loving these books! Vee has annoyed me once again, but maybe it's just a personality thing. I keep hoping to see her change her tune and starting being FULLY supportive of Nora instead of just when she wants to be. Maybe in book 4? Patch, Nora, Scott, love them all, the dynamic is not like a love triangle and I like that difference in this series. The action and adventure and mystery is still super fast paced and keeps me wanting to read until I drop. I'm anxious to see how Nora handles her new life in book 4. ( )
  MynTop | Apr 8, 2016 |
I remember the first time I read Hush Hush, it wasn't just that the cover was breathtaking with silver, black, white and red, it was filled with thriller, sexiness (Patch!) and edginess Vee and Nora. I loved the first book so much that I read it 3 times. I can't wait to finish this book and see how everything will end in Finale. ( )
  mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |

Becca Fitzpatrickprimary authorall editionscalculated
Porto, JamesCover designersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To Riley and Jace xoxo
The sleek black Audi rolled to a stop in the parking lot over looking the cemetery, but non of the three men inside had any intention of paying respects to the dead.
Harrison Grey A Devoted Husband and Father Died March 16, 2008
Just because your home doesn't mean your safe.

Quand elle se reveille dans le cimetière où se repose son père depuis des années , Nora est perdue . Que fait elle ici en pleine nuit ? Et qui est cet étrange personage vêtu de noir dont l'image la poursuit ? Sous le choc , la jeune fille va comprendre qu'elle a disparu depuis plusieurs mois et qu'elle ne garde aucun souvenir de cette période . En allant à la recherche de son histoire, Nora ignore qu'elle s'engage dans un conflit séculaire dont il lui sera difficile de sortir indemne .

Patch and Nora enter a desperate fight to stop a villain who holds the power to shatter everything they've worked for -- and their love -- forever.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 113,879,380 books! | Top bar: Always visible