Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick

Title:Silence
Authors:Becca Fitzpatrick
Info:Simon & Schuster Books For Young Readers (2011), Hardcover, 448 pages

Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick

Recently added byAgostush, ghsmediacenter, Taywilsoncx, MystryssCrymsyn, Sweet_Serenity, private library

English (77)  Spanish (1)  All languages (78)
favorite of the series by far. much better than the last book. ( )
  jawink22 | Feb 6, 2019 |
So this one was not as good as the 1st but I liked it a lot better than the 2nd. First of all the amount of action/drama was great. I also enjoyed seeing Nora grow. She seems to have grown so much since the first book. I did not think she was going to be able to kill Hank and she did it with no questions asked to protect patch. I love her and Patch together. No matter what they seem to be able to overcome all obstacles. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
  nicolemeier111 | Aug 29, 2018 |
Yup, still wanna know how it ends, but I still don't buy it. Author has a great idea with an insanely poor execution. Rushed to press? Just because its paranormal (or supernatural or whatever) doesn't mean YA readers will lap it up. Sigh. ( )
  VanChocStrawberry | Apr 2, 2018 |
3.5 stars ( )
  apacilio | Feb 8, 2018 |
I figured out why this book and the last one bothered me. The protagonist had no growth. Things happened to her, but through it all, she stayed the same. The same victim. The same quick to anger temper. The same sense of I'm helpless. Honestly, I think the book might have served better to have been written by Jev's POV. He's the one who had to change and make sacrifices.
The book seemed to have no point. I know, it was about the war between the Nephilim and the fallen angels, but we never even really get to that.
Oh, and the end. Sigh. Just seemed to convenient. That resolution/turn of events/twist . . . I just didn't buy that. Nope, not sold.
Clean read. Not even very many steamy scenes. That was a let down.

LisaRector | Sep 28, 2017 |

Becca Fitzpatrickprimary authorall editionscalculated
Porto, JamesCover designersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To Riley and Jace xoxo
The sleek black Audi rolled to a stop in the parking lot over looking the cemetery, but non of the three men inside had any intention of paying respects to the dead.
Harrison Grey A Devoted Husband and Father Died March 16, 2008
Just because your home doesn't mean your safe.

Quand elle se reveille dans le cimetière où se repose son père depuis des années , Nora est perdue . Que fait elle ici en pleine nuit ? Et qui est cet étrange personage vêtu de noir dont l'image la poursuit ? Sous le choc , la jeune fille va comprendre qu'elle a disparu depuis plusieurs mois et qu'elle ne garde aucun souvenir de cette période . En allant à la recherche de son histoire, Nora ignore qu'elle s'engage dans un conflit séculaire dont il lui sera difficile de sortir indemne .

Patch and Nora enter a desperate fight to stop a villain who holds the power to shatter everything they've worked for -- and their love -- forever.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,400,728 books! | Top bar: Always visible