Darkness Captured by Delilah Devlin

Darkness Captured

by Delilah Devlin

So, after checking out the awesome blog Ruby's Reads, I've decided to take a cue from her and try using a 5 point system for my reviews. My 5 points will be different though (a little at least!). First I'll still do my own little synopsis of the book (since the ones on bookstore websites never tell you enough) and then use the 5 point system to express my opinion. So my 5 points will be:

1) Character Development (this is my number one prerequisite to a fantastic book!)
2) The Good, The Bad, And Sometimes Ugly
3) Romance Sizzle Or Fizzle
4) Uniqueness Of The Plot
5) Final Thoughts (Ha I feel like Jerry Springer!)

Ok, so this book was recommended to me on my Nook store; I knew nothing about it but I thought it sounded fantastic so decided to give it a shot. It centers around Gabriella (a shapeshifter) who is working alongside the vampire clan, led by Alex. Gabriella and Alex have some romantic trysts, but he is in love with another which makes her pretty angry. She is being held in a room at the vampire compound, "to keep her safe" and decides to take a look in the forbidden mirror. In it she sees a handsome man beckoning to her and she feels compelled to reach out to him. In the process she gets sucked through the mirror, into the land of demons and undead. The man who has pulled her through is none other than the Master of the Demons, Marduk. He keeps her captive, but sees to her every desire. She finds herself entranced with this man...but with her second in command, Guntram, hot on the trail to save her she will have to make a choice: her captor or her savior.

***Wait there's more!!! If you want to read the rest of my review, head on over to: http://iambookerella.blogspot.com/2011/02/darkness-captured-by-delilah-devlin.ht.... The main site is http://iambookerella.blogspot.com. Enjoy!*** ( )
  JamesterCK | Feb 26, 2011 |
From book "Drivin by insatiable desire, a werewolf will enter hell to rescue a princess captured by the master of demon." As usual Delilah does not disapoint. This book will grab you from beginning till the end. This is a sexy, erotic, mesmerizing, & dark book. Delilah will take you to places you have never dreamth about. Nor you might not want to enter. ( )
  katsrus | Nov 6, 2010 |

Driven by insatiable desire, a werewolf will enter hell to rescue a princess captured by the master of demons. . . .

Headstrong and proud—a royal creature of sinuous grace, all primal instinct and lethal beauty— the shapeshifter Gabriella has agreed to serve as emissary to the vampires who rule in the shadows of the New Orleans night. But she cannot resist the pull of the demon she glimpses on the other side of a mirror, and she is drawn to him hungrily through a magical portal into the Land of the Dead. Now an eternal nightmare awaits Gabriella at the hands of a mesmerizing dark lord who satisfies her every erotic need . . . while slowly devouring her soul.

The powerful warrior wolf Guntram Brandt is responsible for the safety of the vanished princess he swore allegiance to years before. Yet it is more than a soldier’s loyalty that pulls Guntram down into the depths of nightmare—for Gabriella ignites within him a burning animal passion that must be satisfied.

But when offered an escape, will she follow her rescuer to safety—torn between her lustful obsession with the dark lord who has enslaved her and her fierce sensual attraction to the only wolf who could ever master her?

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:04 -0400)

"Two of the hottest genres merge together in this sizzling vampire erotica by Delilah Devlin"--

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,823,433 books! | Top bar: Always visible