Fair Game (Alpha And Omega) by Patricia…

Fair Game (Alpha And Omega) (edition 2012)

by Patricia Briggs

677None14,100 (4.3)36
Member:Wazeau
Title:Fair Game (Alpha And Omega)
Authors:Patricia Briggs
Info:Ace Hardcover (2012), Edition: 1, Hardcover, 304 pages
Rating:***

Fair Game by Patricia Briggs

2012 (20) 2013 (5) Alpha and Omega (25) Boston (10) Briggs (5) ebook (13) fae (16) faerie (5) fantasy (61) fiction (43) Kindle (13) magic (7) mystery (12) own (6) paranormal (29) paranormal romance (13) read (10) read in 2012 (12) read in 2013 (5) romance (13) serial killer (13) series (21) shapeshifters (14) supernatural (6) to-read (27) urban (8) urban fantasy (72) vampires (7) werewolves (70) witches (9)

More 4 1/2 Stars. My favorite of the series so far!! ( )
  Fidget78 | Jan 5, 2014 |
When the FBI requests the pack’s help on a local serial-killer case, Charles and Anna are sent to Boston to join the investigation ( )
  Talthor | Dec 31, 2013 |
Unlike the previous two books in this spin-off from the Mercy Thompson series, Fair Game was released in hardcover - and there's no new Mercy Thompson novel waiting that I'm aware of. Still, this story definitely fits my hardcover criterion. Captivating and thrilling, I found that I couldn't put it down easily. And what a twist at the end...

http://allbookedup-elena.blogspot.ca/2012/03/fair-game-patricia-briggs.html ( )
  ElenaGwynne | Dec 3, 2013 |
Patricia Briggs is one of my favorite authors and one of the few I'll shell out hardcover $s for. I've loved Anna and Charles's story from the beginning and this one was no exception. Anna and especially Charles are in a bit of a rocky place during this story. But while they really needed to communicate, their love and respect for each other still was evident. And after all, in real life who communicates all the time whenever they should with loved ones. The mystery was solid (although the "bad guy" was pretty evident) and the ending blew me away. Now I'm just sad that I read this so shortly after it was released because I have that much longer to wait until the next Mercy book to see all the fallout from this one. ( )
  CCleveland | Nov 27, 2013 |
Oh, I'm so relieved to know that [a:Patricia Briggs|40563|Patricia Briggs|http://photo.goodreads.com/authors/1228867484p2/40563.jpg] is still in good shape. ( )
  sbinifera | Nov 8, 2013 |
Fair Game is the 3rd book in the Alpha and Omega series by Patricia Briggs. If you want to read these books in order and have not started them yet, I would recommend starting with the short story titled Alpha and Omega in the book On the Prowl.

Charles is the enforcer and son for the leader of the North American Werewolves. It is a job that has changed dramaticlaly now that werewolves have come out to the public. Charles is becoming conflicted about enforcing new rules and expectations of werewolves everywhere. When his mate, Anna, is sent to help law enforcement find a serial killer that is now murdering werewolves he finds himself dangerously close to the edge. Anna is an Omega and can calm the wolf inside. Can Anna convince Charles to let her help when it is the man that is in trouble?

I really liked Fair Game. The deepening of the story line to this whole world has me craving the next book (don’t want to give spoilers so I really cannot say more). Anna has grown as a character and it great seeing her keep everyone in check. The story flowed very well and the ending was great! I would recommend reading this series in order, although I do think that Fair Game could be read interdependently as well.

"It is said that opposites attract. And in the case of werewolves Anna Latham and Charles Cornick, they mate. The son--and enforcer--of the leader of the North American werewolves, Charles is a dominant Alpha. While Anna, an Omega, has the rare ability to calm others of her kind. Now that the werewolves have revealed themselves to humans, they can't afford any bad publicity. Infractions that could have been overlooked in the past must now be punished, and the strain of doing his father's dirty work is taking a toll on Charles. Nevertheless, Charles and Anna are sent to Boston when the FBI requests the pack's help on a local serial-killer case. They quickly realize that the last two victims were werewolves, and identify others originally thought humans as fae. Someone is targeting the preternatural. And now Anna and Charles have put themselves right in the killer's sights.."--… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,416,385 books! | Top bar: Always visible