Jumble Tales by Steve Morris

Jumble Tales

by Steve Morris

18None556,488 (3.8)None

Book Title: "In All Probability" & "Jumble Tales"
Author: Steve Morris
Published By: Pneuma Springs Publishing
Age Recommended: 18 +
Reviewed By: Kitty Bullard
Raven Rating: 5

Review: These are two wonderfully delightful books by a man that has clearly had his own ups and downs in life. Steve Morris weaves tales of good fortune and hardship with a master storyteller's pen. I am use to anthologies that range from romance to horror and almost any other genre you can think of, but this is the first time I have read a book about the lot life can hand you and the good or bad that often comes with it.

I'll admit I was skeptical going into these books but I was surprised to find the mixed bag of tales that both contained. These books prove that true life can often be just as wonderfully exciting, adventurous, and fantastic as tales woven from the gossamer fabric of fantasy.

I will be looking for more to come from this UK Author!

Read more: http://www.greatmindsthinkaloud.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board... ( )
1 vote GMTAPublishing | Feb 29, 2012 |
Jumble Tales is a collection of short stories that I found enjoyable. Of course there are stories in the collection that I liked better than others. The thing that I really enjoyed about the book is that you can pick it up when you don't have much time to read and get swept away in the the short story for a short time. The book is ideal for busy people that want to have brief escapes from reality. It got this book free as part of goodread's first reads giveaways. ( )
  sam_vimes | Jan 8, 2012 |
A mix of short stories suited for a quick read anywhere anytime. The stories make you think, positively or negatively, of the reasoning behind the story, the what if's or they why's.
1 vote dpinder | Jan 27, 2011 |

Steve Morris is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

1 avail.1 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,406,920 books! | Top bar: Always visible