Eve by Iris Johansen
Member:Donalisa.Helsley
Title:Eve
Authors:Iris Johansen
Info:St. Martin's Press (2011), Edition: First Edition, Hardcover, 384 pages

Eve by Iris Johansen (2011)

Recently added bysandramdavis, tennwisc, Christine_Blackthorn, recrawfo, private library, Dmtcer, kacimari

Wow. This took me by surprise. Not my normal genre of reading, but I found I could not put it down. I did not expect the cliff-hanger ending. ( )
  Dmtcer | Jun 3, 2014 |
This book was great! After reading so many Eve Duncan stories and never really knowing what was going on, we finally got a taste of the back story concerning Eve when she was just a child and before she got pregnant with Bonnie. The ending certainly had me screaming because of the cliff-hanger, but at least we won't have to wait too long. Just 3 months until Quinn! ( )
  bonniemarjorie | May 7, 2013 |
A nasty, violent book with an inconclusive, cliff-hanger ending and a cast of unbelievable characters which includes a demented ex-military man, a serial killer and a murdered child who speaks from beyond the grave. ( )
  pamelad | Feb 24, 2013 |
Always loved the cover of the book, so I wanted to read it. Finally got to read it and I was hooked. It has a very good pace to it. Plus, Eve is a great character. Not too fond of Joe, so I'm a little worried about if I'm going to like the next book or not. After everything Eve went through with Bonnie, I feel horrible for her. She loved that child and tried to give her a great life. And what happened was completely unfair to her. Can't wait to read the next one. ( )
  ToxicMasquerade | Jan 10, 2013 |
easy to read mystery about a mother searching for answers about her abducted daughter.
  kbeagle | Aug 21, 2012 |

Iris Johansenprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Dyck, Jennifer VanNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Two minutes.

The #1 bestselling author delivers the first in a trilogy that will begin to answer questions that have haunted her legion of fans for over a decade, in her newest novel of breathtaking suspense

Eve Duncan’s mission in life is to bring closure to the families who have experienced the agony of a missing child. As a forensic sculptor, she is able to piece together bones, create a face, and bring an identity to a child who would have otherwise gone unidentified…maybe forever. Eve is brilliant, and driven, and tormented--because her own daughter, Bonnie, was taken from her years ago. And Eve has never discovered what happened to her. But now a name from the past resurfaces, thanks to CIA agent Catherine Ling who knows all too well what it’s like to lose a child.

After teaming up with Agent Ling to find her missing son, Eve and Catherine share a bond forged by their mutual pain. Now, Catherine challenges Eve with a name: John Gallo. A man from Eve’s past. A man, seemingly raised from the dead, whose whereabouts are unknown. Could Gallo be the missing piece to the puzzle that has haunted Eve for years? Why was he in Atlanta just before Bonnie’s disappearance? With a brilliant narrative that goes back to Eve Duncan’s early life, exploring her history and motivations like no other novel before, Eve reveals long-guarded secrets and is guaranteed to leave Johansen fans panting for more—soon to come in Quinn (October 2011).

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:22:47 -0400)

Forensic sculptor Eve Duncan zeros in on the kidnapper and serial killer who years earlier abducted and murdered her seven-year-old daughter, Bonnie.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,524,475 books! | Top bar: Always visible